Quantcast

¥ljʓ Wet nads GMT ʓlj¥

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Fingerprinting was professional and smooth, if only all government services functioned like that.
Now engaged in a meaningless battle with fatbikers on FB -> "don't be a fatbike nazi".

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Having a slow day so using the down time to get caught up on Mint.

We pay way too much ($189) for Comcast cable/internet/phone, so I've been trying to drop the cost where I can and get internet only. A business line would have no data cap and have guaranteed 50mbs and only costs $100. Given we're already paying for Hulu, Netflix, and Prime, switching to that would be +$89/month. Win-win for me. Tell Wifey what I'm thinking and she decides to mention, months later now, that she has been expensing $89/month to her employer. I'm pretty sure she planned this.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ooh... kind of interested. Because ice racing. And Rally-X. And terrible wheels.
don't let the coolant issue deter you....my brother did the head gasket for his in the driveway when we lived in knoxville.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Fucking Hell this coffee is delicious.

Café Bustelo made strong in a stovetop espresso maker (Moka pot) with a bit of half and half and mixed 2:1 with hot water. Got dayum.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sounds like the perfect car for @stoney
That's great. Kind of funny, but I was reading the local Subaru club forum today and stumbled across a thread about ASSploding sunroofs.... Apparently it's a Subaru thing.

Just driving along and BOOM.

I'd rather have the non-closing sunroof that can be fixed with some duct tape haha.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That's great. Kind of funny, but I was reading the local Subaru club forum today and stumbled across a thread about ASSploding sunroofs.... Apparently it's a Subaru thing.

I'd rather have the non-closing sunroof that can be fixed with some duct tape haha.
Maybe Subaru is branching out from the head gasket business?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

happened to former employers subaru....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Another box of bike parts showed up today. Hopefully tomorrow my wheels and fancy elevator post will be delivered to the LBS. Every part on this bike is going to be new, so foreign to me...but fuckin awesome !