Quantcast

§ M § o § n § d § a § y §

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Late start day for the elder kiddo. Thought I would hate them, but letting kiddo sleep in on Mondays seems to be a good idea.

Had a pretty awesome day yesterday.
Looking to be a great day here. Have some month end reports to do.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Fancy internet man to do install it new place this morning, junk guys coming to haul off sectional from upstairs and some other assorted odds and ends at the old place this afternoon. That will mark the end of our occupation on Desoto Dr. I'll miss our old neighbors but boy will I not miss living on the east side of town. Hot tubbed last night, that was pretty awesome. Need to get into action on car charger installation and probably unpack some crap in the meantime.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
solid 'dings in the title.

:wave: slept like crap, but squeezed in a fun, short ride yesterday so that was fun.

@Pesqueeb how far of a pedal are you from PP now? I recall it looked to be just a few blocks or so.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Slept like dookie butter as well. What's new.

2 weeks until the archery opener and I finally found my form again. It had gone to shit recently and my accuracy was off. Back in the groove now, as illustrated by a closing set of 3 arrows in a 2" group @ 35 yards.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
mostly the same shit as usual for a Monday. Good thing about the Delta shift is that I only get 6-7 transports. This afternoon I get my arms poked. Flu shot in one, new covid booster in the other.

Espresso is nice and smooth this morning

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work is work. Short week though, that's a plus. Plus it's Thanksgiving weekend, so next week will also be short.

It appears the RSA app has gone full circle, from RSA, to SecureID and now back to RSA. Make up your minds people!

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Busy day. All my down time will be spent practicing how to interview and putting together answers for common questions. The Schwab CFP job is pretty dang good, so I'm all about it if I can get it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Me, awake in bed from 3:00 AM to 5:00AM, hearing the soft electronic chirp of a low battery coming from somewhere in the house, but I can't get up to inspect it because that would wake up the wife and two dogs which would cause a bigger ruckus than the chirp, so I just have to lie there and listen to it go off every two minutes....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
6x6 rv build is happening
wat

/me is working from home. mostly. riding in to the hospital to read out a resident in the late morning then giving a lecture at noon on campus, in person. then riding home to finish my day from here.

I will intra-day hot tub if I get caught up with my work :)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
that's not really how interviews work anymore.
This. At least Schwab lays out their process thoroughly on the confirmation email. 3 people (2 hiring managers, 1 recruiter), pretty thoroughly laid out list of questions, etc.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This. At least Schwab lays out their process thoroughly on the confirmation email. 3 people (2 hiring managers, 1 recruiter), pretty thoroughly laid out list of questions, etc.
the interview process for my current role lasted nearly 7 hours with a panel interview with at least 9 people, probably five 1 on 1 interviews, and a technical challenge assessment and presentation.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
pissing is somewhat back to normal....if not...adult diapers for the flight home...
That sounds less than ideal... have you thought about having a chat with your superior immune system? :p

the interview process for my current role lasted nearly 7 hours with a panel interview with at least 9 people, probably five 1 on 1 interviews, and a technical challenge assessment and presentation.
Pretty sure I'd not want that sort of job. :D

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Yeah, fuck that.

Had an interview with Caterpillar like that right after grad school. Poliety excused myself from the remainder of the process before lunch.

I have never worked for a company where the interview process did not go as JBP said above.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah, fuck that.

Had an interview with Caterpillar like that right after grad school. Poliety excused myself from the remainder of the process before lunch.

I have never worked for a company where the interview process did not go as JBP said above.
yea but

1696268168283.png

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Started to have anxiety about winterizing pool and spa, and needing to mow my acre of lawn. But then I woke up.

Replacing a broken rogue handle was a pita. Now addressing 5-6 minor rust spots on the $printer. That should cover my daily dose of doing something. Still have sore back so no ride today.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Started to have anxiety about winterizing pool and spa, and needing to mow my acre of lawn. But then I woke up.

Replacing a broken rogue handle was a pita. Now addressing 5-6 minor rust spots on the $printer. That should cover my daily dose of doing something. Still have sore back so no ride today.
++vibe for quick back-recovery, Birfday Boy!