Quantcast

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ Saturday gtm ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
@iRider and me celebrated the first ever Euro Monkey fest yesterday as I finally got me and the bike close to where he lives and he was ready to spring into action on short notice. We rode close to the city of Middlefart! Really fun trail system with some technical bits I am not used to as there are more open trails around Copenhagen.

IMG_7473.jpeg

I of course had to include one of his many old Intense bikes in the picture. Btw the T-shirt is from a bike shop in Topanga Canyon by LA which I visited on recommendation from another Ridemonkey friend!

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Thanks for the ride! Good times!
And don't call the bike old, it is the latest generation Tazer VP 4X bike. As Intense never produced an updated version, it is still a current model. Right? Right????? :D

Just a word of warning to all of you: NEVER ride with someone that is unemployed!!! :dead: ;)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks for the ride! Good times!
And don't call the bike old, it is the latest generation Tazer VP 4X bike. As Intense never produced an updated version, it is still a current model. Right? Right????? :D

Just a word of warning to all of you: NEVER ride with someone that is unemployed!!! :dead: ;)
lol, sorry I showed up with strong legs. I actually had the best job discussing I ever had in my life with some dream jobs. I really hope one of them comes through so I can get slower on the bike again.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Probably should pay some bills today.

Leveling off a spot for a shipping container in at the trails. We needed more storage for tools, should work out nice.

School bus was a mess yesterday. Hopefully Monday goes better. Kiddo got off at SIL house because the driver told her she didn’t remember where she lived. . .:disgust1:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rainy day right now, trails will be hero later. But now... farmer's market for some Olathe sweet corn and a half dozen spicy pork tamales from Rosario's*.

*I don't know if these people are associated with the Rosario's in Colorado Springs, but the tamales are fuckin' tasty.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a ride this morning, twas dry when I headed out. Then the thunder started, that constant low rumble kind. Seemed far away and saw no lightning, so kept going. Ten minutes later I hear this wooooooosh sound and then a wall of rain hit. Had water pouring out of my shoes. Trails turned to rivers. Had a blast though. Aborted when my chain started sounding like a rock crusher.

Just got home and saw this alert on the phone. Might explain the sudden biblical amount of white out rain I encounter in one spot....hmmm

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Went for a ride this morning, twas dry when I headed out. Then the thunder started, that constant low rumble kind. Seemed far away and saw no lightning, so kept going. Ten minutes later I hear this wooooooosh sound and then a wall of rain hit. Had water pouring out of my shoes. Trails turned to rivers. Had a blast though. Aborted when my chain started sounding like a rock crusher.

Just got home and saw this alert on the phone. Might explain the sudden biblical amount of white out rain I encounter in one spot....hmmm
quiksand ftw

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Downhilled with le wife. Now watching the world champs XC races from earlier.

Monster road ride planned again for tomorrow if the weather forecast looks good enough.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Haley bailed on practice this morning to hang out with her friend, only to find out that I was going to MIL's to do work there and Wifey was instead taking her to do errands with her and Hannah. Track's closed tomorrow, so she's stuck with me all day tomorrow doing trash and storage runs with MIL.

Had we gone karting this am, we would have been back around the same time as Wifey, so she would still getting to play with her friend the same amount of time and she'd only be spending the afternoon with me tomorrow, so all morning with her friend. Lessons were learned today.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah, but have you tried a search?
I ONLY search in Incognito mode (for woo’s imaginary reasons).
Basically, a space-time disruption occurs when you are trying to be incognito, but also searching for instruction on how to track yourself.
Maybe this will improve with the singularity.
However, I did learn how to put an AirTag on a midget tranny, so hey, that’s cool.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fucked around for 4 hours trying to fix the brakes on a tandem. Mind Bottling. Gave up. The ultimate stand did the trick. Park is getting sold. The Ultimate stand is portable. Holds bigger bikes. Everyone can figure out how it works. Its just a better Stand.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nasty crash today. Definitely have a mild concussion. Don't really know what happened but missing a good number of spokes in my rear wheel so I suspect something found its way in there. Lots of missing flesh on my left shoulder but thankfully it seems that everything is structurally sound.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Nasty crash today. Definitely have a mild concussion. Don't really know what happened but missing a good number of spokes in my rear wheel so I suspect something found its way in there. Lots of missing flesh on my left shoulder but thankfully it seems that everything is structurally sound.
Booo!!! Did you get checked? Heal up man!