Quantcast

°²³ May Day GMT ³²°

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I effing hate the Oakland gang bangers. Had to pick up a guy off MacArthur Blvd and transport to Eden Hospital. As I'm going north on MacArthur coming up on 88th a pickup and a mini van go roaring past on the other side of the median island ( wrong way driving) run the red light then skid to a halt a couple of hundred yards past me. They pile out and charge each other. I see guns. Punched it right turn Clyde up 88th. Was not gonna hang around to see what was going to go down. Needless to say I took a different route to the hospital.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I effing hate the Oakland gang bangers. Had to pick up a guy off MacArthur Blvd and transport to Eden Hospital. As I'm going north on MacArthur coming up on 88th a pickup and a mini van go roaring past on the other side of the median island ( wrong way driving) run the red light then skid to a halt a couple of hundred yards past me. They pile out and charge each other. I see guns. Punched it right turn Clyde up 88th. Was not gonna hang around to see what was going to go down. Needless to say I took a different route to the hospital.
oh yeah it's tough out there. I hit a puddle on the way to work and I think my fender liner got like pulled to the side or something.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yup, a fun bunch for sure. Had two cars in the opposite lane shooting at each other while driving. Saw muzzle flashes, lucky I didn’t get hit.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I was pinned down by a sniper in call of duty for like 6 minutes earlier. At least I could finish my sandwich without timing out.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Going to Wifey's sales center later today to acquire very large TV for free, as they have no need and nowhere to put it.
70" Vizio. Too wide for the new family room, so the basement just got a much bigger tv for xbox.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Y U no ID/MT/WY socially distant road trip 2020?

The midge has been talking up this thing called "hiking" and from what I understand your missus can do it in both the Wilderness areas* near my cabin as well as on SWMT's best singletrack

Mi casa su casa -- though high country probably not open til mid-June this year pending "spring"
1588376157261.png

*Taylor Hilgard section of Lee Metcalf Wilderness is on my short list of places we "used to go before we had kids" that I want to get back to for a night or two now that it's close to the cabin and a mere stones throw from the goods in the Henry's Mountains... Few folks go there despite (because of) its proximity to YNP.

Take Montana’s steep corrugated mountains, add Yellowstone’s grizzlies and meadows, and you get this 260,000-acre wilderness in the Madison Range.
1588376078658.png

more pixels and someone's gonzo peak bag in a day TR here:

Last edited: