Quantcast

<°> leaky Saturday GMT <°>

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Forecast for A-Basin snow went from 3-8" to <1". SUV rental canceled for tomorrow in response.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rain. Studying so zero fucks given. Birthday party for friend this afternoon, lack of ability to use their giant backyard is a bummer because the kids will all be inside. Oh well. Coffee

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Overcast and going to Squamish to attempt a big ride. Shooting for 30k and 1500m of climbing. We shall see...

Very glad I managed to find all the tiny ball bearings that scattered around my workbench after they ran away from my pedal mid-service...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode before rain. Worked on cleaning some downfall, muchor riders passed by. It gets you a different perspective - when you are off the bike, most other bikers are talentless entitled pricks.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Rain here already, and continuing all day.
Sunny from Summit County west...

Forecast for A-Basin snow went from 3-8" to <1". SUV rental canceled for tomorrow in response.
From the looks of it, snow line last night was about 12K and there was only a dusting...

Now sitting in New Castle eating a chorizo burrito from Jilbertitos. :drool:

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
One of my riding buddies was just suddenly diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. They removed 95% of it, but the 5 remaining is apparently bad juju.
Not looking good.
In other news, he rather dramatically found God in the last few days, which is interesting.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

First offer on our house rolled in last night. $7K under asking and an FHA loan. Rejected it, felt like between the FHA and the under asking it had the opportunity to expose us to losing a healthy chunk of potential profit.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
One of my riding buddies was just suddenly diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. They removed 95% of it, but the 5 remaining is apparently bad juju.
Not looking good.
In other news, he rather dramatically found God in the last few days, which is interesting.
Sorry to hear. :(

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Not looking good.
Fuck brain cancer !!

Got my friend and cousin last year.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Road through a river today.

Road with some 'Muricans back to their site. One dude bailed hard on a wood bridge with a slight berm. He was in the fetal position before he even hit the dirt (rox)...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got 'chased' by one a number of years ago. Apparently it was on my rear wheel (likely just moving in the same direction) for a 10th of a mile or so. I never saw it...the guys riding behind me were flipping out.

Updates are simultaneously both more and less terrifying. The cyclists were attacked while road riding.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
IMG_20180519_112219_zpsjk6bhol7.jpg
Well we made 700 out of 850 planned miles today. Fucking I5 in Portland. Big ship came through and the drawbridge was up and it caused an hour back up. Major suckage. We got bug bombed on I5 in CA but Mt Shasta was awesome. Ended up near Centralia WA

Last edited: