Quantcast

ØĄ¼ƪŒ GMT fer shat turd day Œƪ¼ĄØ

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

///Motorcycle up and running. Purrs like a kitten, if a kitten purred @ 2500 rpm. Must have routed throttle cable wrong, so I need to get that sorted out, but else wise:

Taking wheels with me to work, if all goes well new tires will be mounted on the clock today. Always a hell of a job mounting those up.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Nutcracker with my family and that of a co-worker this afternoon.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Opted to not ride last night, and used my pass to go drinking with my colleagues instead. It's a good group of people. But after a few beers, I slept like shit. my wife got up at 5:30 to catch a plane, and I haven't slept since. it's going to be a long weekend of solo parenting... a snow/sleet/shit storm is coming our way, and I haven't put the winters on the car yet. and won't be able to this weekend given that I have the kids. oh well, I can just hope that my drifting skills are still sharp. at least we get to check out the Science and Tech museum which reopens today after being closed for 2.5 years. My oldest is pretty stoked about it...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, internetters! I ran 10 miles this morning, faster than I was supposed to, but fuck it. 25 degrees outside...I felt uncomfortably cold for the first three miles. Apparently I forgot how to dress in the cold.

Dinner and movies with wife and friends tonight. aka brisket and thor.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ski monkeys, good location to buy Nordica Enforcer 100 185cm with Marker Griffon 110 bindings?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Squishy squish.

Much leaves to take. If I can get these 3-4 trails cleared, it should make for epic conditions when the ground freezes.

Just me, some beer, some music, lots of fog and a bike. Should be a peaceful afternoon out here.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
nothing beats riding 15 miles into a screaming headwind to start your ride, except maybe beating your head with a hammer. 55* 18mph wind total grind in a 39 x 21 sitting in the drops. Another 10 of cross winds. at least I had a tail wind coming home. 36 mile ride with a 15.5mph average

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Five shitloads of leaves raked and mulched with my home made abomination today, then a ride that finished in light rain. That's a wrap of another week of 50+ miles on dirt, not bad.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The $12 leaf rake that I picked up this morning broke 20 feet from the end of the first trail. Shocking!

Just did some hiking and riding after that.

Supposed to snow tomorrow and the temps should be low. Trail ride is scheduled with sone buddies, so I'm hoping the dirt is prime.