Quantcast

œœœœœ Wednesday GTM çççççç

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just got second interview booked with the agency I met with a week and a half ago. Amazing match in the first interview so it will be interesting to see what the other guy has to say.

Really getting into fall this week with the weather but the colors have not shown up yet due to the warm September.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Left coos bay via Florence dunes yesterday, should be hearing from the surveyors office today if there any possible unknown surprises about the property left to be uncovered. The owner and realtor have never set foot on the property so I have the upper hand with information and bargaining

in other news, Peterson cat has the exact machine I need to rent in order to cut the driveway and pads

road tripping back to AZ

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. I apparently have no meetings today, so I intend to work on the kart today. Track day confirmed this Sunday with the team. Hopefully Greg has a cadet kart with a Rotax in inventory that she can try out.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Woke up with a throat so sore I do not wish to speak today. So I shall clear my schedule of any unnecessary meetings, lay low and take care of some things in the backlog.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I got here way to fucking early and everything is broke. The tech support is in Amsterdam so I only have until 7:30 PST to work with them. But it took an hour to recover before I could run the test they wanted. It didn't work either, but you know.

So now I hope he responds in the next 30 minutes or we do this shit again tomorrow. Yay!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Just got off the phone with two guys from support. They are just as confused as I am and that is no good. We bought this sniffer specifically for High Performance Ethernet and what doesn't it do? High Performance Ethernet. :rofl:

They are downloading our SDK in hopes to understand what's going on.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hbd @AngryMetalsmith

Cold moving in tomorrow.
I picked tomorrow as a good day to drive the FWD minivan up into the mountains eh. (at least it'll have Nokians on it, two of them brand new even. and I'll bring the Autosocks in case.)

/me is working from stoney's hood today. multimodal commute-d it in this morning. had to ride along Santa Fe for a few blocks as the stupid C-470 Trail remains closed contrary to info on the internet. I do not recommend that experience, and County Line to Lucent wasn't all that pleasant either. oh, well, am alive, got COVID shot in my arm, free breakfast from the doctors lounge in my belly, etc.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Where is the path closed?
on both sides of Santa Fe. I got through the closed area by going over a giant pile of dirt on the west side. but the east had a fence I couldn't get around (and I wasn't sure what I'd find beyond that).

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I just got home from work and noticed two of my pot plants look a little off.

Went out to check them and turns out some mother fucker has gone into our yard and ripped the tops off of them off. About a 3rd of each plant is missing - bummed about the purple one being fucked with.

What the heck. Of course whoever it is jumped the fence where our cameras don't point.

Dammit :banghead: :banghead::banghead:

These fools. If they had just come and asked for some weed, I'd give them some. Not like there isn't enough from the first two plants.

I hope the parts they took go rotten on then or whatever.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I just got home from work and noticed two of my pot plants look a little off.

Went out to check them and turns out some mother fucker has gone into our yard and ripped the tops of them off. About a 3rd of each plant is missing - bummed about the purple one being fucked with.

What the heck. Of course whoever it is jumped the fence where our cameras don't point.

Dammit :banghead: :banghead::banghead:

These fools. If they had just come and asked for some weed, I'd give them some. Not like there isn't enough from the first two plants.

I hope the parts they took go rotten on then or whatever.
That's fucking irritating. :mad: