Quantcast

œœœœœ Wednesday GTM çççççç

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No Rotax this weekend. Plan is to mount one to her kart in a few weeks and let her drive her own kart. Talked with Wifey about it today with a 'no' response. Because slightly faster, despite being 10-13y/o kids, is more dangerous than a class with straight up beginners aged 7-12.

Personally I'd rather drive in a large pack of others like myself with no traffic, than a smaller pack like myself with random occurrences of MIL1 driving 30% slower and no gauge of what's going on behind them... I'm pretty sure faster, but equally skilled drivers are safer than a large spread. We shall work on it.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Motivation seems to have vanished today. I’ll see if I can muster the strength to leave the house to search for it. First place I’m going to look is the donut shop. If it’s not there then surely it’s in the meat section of the grocery store or hiding inside the grill.

Wish me luck.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Motivation seems to have vanished today. I’ll see if I can muster the strength to leave the house to search for it. First place I’m going to look is the donut shop. If it’s not there then surely it’s in the meat section of the grocery store or hiding inside the grill.

Wish me luck.
Buy a cake.... :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Wish me luck.
your motivation ran into the woods. you should follow it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They found the issue with my knee. "Tricompartmental osteophytes", sounds fancy.

Mild medial and lateral compartment osteoarthrosis of the left knee with small tricompartmental osteophytes.
Tl,Dr: old

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got a text from another one of the parents in Haley's class. They are dropping Jr1 and moving to Mini. He's one of the fast kids, who she's competing with. Wifey knows them and the conversation around why he would switch was discussed at the BBQ. Once the fast kids start switching, the other experienced kids will shift. I think he's the first of the dominos.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
And throw in a Pano down or at least Mountain Lion + WR drop off at top while at it pls