Quantcast

˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ•°*”˜ Flo Rida Fri Day @ GMT ˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ•°*”˜

gonefirefightin

free wieners
You Dunn phucked up A A Ron

Woke up to the cameras notifying the phone off the night stand,

4 angles of two cats jumping in and out of the boat

leaving for PDX this afternoon, flight first thing in the morning. Cameras, metal detector, and pinpointers charged, packed, will need to find a dive shop when I land for mask defogger

In other news,

I think Florida realtors are strippers on the side

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am taking my third sick day in a row. WTF....usually when you are sick you are feeling better by day three, but I still feel like ass. And now Wife is sick too. Merry Christmas, Wife!

Specifically, my head is pounding, I am snotting and sneezing, I ache everywhere, and my throat is very sore. I am not too sick to say hi you wonderful people tho.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I am taking my third sick day in a row. WTF....usually when you are sick you are feeling better by day three, but I still feel like ass. And now Wife is sick too. Merry Christmas, Wife!

Specifically, my head is pounding, I am snotting and sneezing, I ache everywhere, and my throat is very sore. I am not too sick to say hi you wonderful people tho.
Headache lasted 5-6 days for me. You still taste things ok?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
new shoes are in the shop, need to go pick up.

ordered O rings to finish the roco, surprisingly happy with that shock even if I don't keep the bike. Still waffling on ordering a new frame

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Burn pile continues to build up. Amazing how much brush and dead trees there are on this property to get rid of.

I could really use a tractor with loader and backhoe. FIL promised me his, but its currently in pieces and in rough condition. Some day maybe.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

FRIDAY WOOT. And I might be good enough to do something fun and outside tomorrow.

I delayed a bit making a protected left turn at a light today. It worked out, as someone blew through the red light in the other direction without even a hint of hitting their brakes. Fuckin' dingbat, wheres the police when you need em.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

9:30 tee time at Gearheart, should be a hot mess. I have played twice, both around my birthday, but didn't this year due to weather. Today is supposed to be pretty nice for the coast, so time to suck. I an a cheap bastard, but $85 in the off season is pretty good considering just how glorious this place is. And once a year is manageable. See if a day on the course at the coast gets me in more trouble than a day of gaming. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

was traffic today. acquired Japanese baked goods (just downed a kare pan!) and then continued on down to stoney's hood for a day at HRH.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Apparently a 4 seater plane crashed on the interstate last night and took out a main Duke Energy line. There is the reason my power went out whilst watching TV….I did hear everyone is ok.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Office holiday party to day. Which means I will just grab free food when no one else is around and eat at my desk. I have no desire to talk to these people anymore than I have to and would prefer to avoid any of their plagues. I coincidentally wore a black sweater on holiday sweater day, fitting.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Office holiday party to day. Which means I will just grab free food when no one else is around and eat at my desk. I have no desire to talk to these people anymore than I have to and would prefer to avoid any of their plagues. I coincidentally wore a black sweater on holiday sweater day, fitting.
I never really took you for a sweater guy. :think:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah's 6 today. I'm tired. Talked to the shop yesterday and they won't have a Rotax ready for Haley tomorrow, so still on her old setup. She will have it but the 1/5-7 training weekend and race though.