Quantcast

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Tax lot tuesderp GMT [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
He is our local subject matter expert on blowing
True true......

As a blowing expert I can categorically establish that 14", even at a roasting 30 degrees is still well within fischer price kiddie (or "kit") territory. Impressive for the high schoolers but not much else. I think I just got 14" in the back yard (you're welcome) just while typing this.

Once he gets a little older and nature's way has filled things out a little more, he will likely find appeal in things the men of the tribes call "machines"

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
And bloviating! :wub:

Seriously, though, I still have the gasser. But I haven’t needed it once, at all, in two seasons now. And this is possibly the snowiest season we have had since ‘96?
I look at it like a tack hammer…when all you are doing is nailing together a frame, it’s absolutely foolish to use a framing hammer.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What is your end goal? I thought my diagnosis last year and meds would “change” my life. . . ie: be more productive. After trying a few meds, they all made me jittery and not feel myself.
Decided to say fuck it and embrace the scatter brain.
Help with focusing and finishing. General concentration on things. I don't mind the twitchiness or moving at 5mil mph. I just need to be able to slow down and focus on getting stuff done.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And bloviating! :wub:

Seriously, though, I still have the gasser. But I haven’t needed it once, at all, in two seasons now. And this is possibly the snowiest season we have had since ‘96?
I look at it like a tack hammer…when all you are doing is nailing together a frame, it’s absolutely foolish to use a framing hammer.
I understand.....you just don't live somewhere where it snows.

it's cool man, no need to overcompensate

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I just don't live somewhere where is snows shitty-ass snow. :p
You mean stuff you can ski 50 degrees on 24 hours after it falls? And generally ride stuff like granite canyon all year long, after storms of any amount?

I understand.....you just don't live somewhere where it snows.

it's cool man, no need to overcompensate

and WTF are you talking about I've been rained on at JHMR™...

We're talking driveways and snowblowers (well those of us who own one). What happens above us is isn't where the man card gets checked. You don't run a snowblower on cody peak. Or, as it turns out, anywhere for that matter :D

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
what car model is that? my pattern recognition is disrupted by it being upside down, and Teslas don't have "AWD" badges on the fender, no? (or that chrome strip)
.......or door handles

I have no idea. Just another douchebag driving too fast on not snow tires. They existed long before teslas and will exist long after. Tesla didn't make dumbasses, just made them easier to spot.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You are becoming a bit of a weirdo lately, Woo. Do we need an intervention?
I never said it didn’t snow in Truckee.
Just that it is *usually* of dubious quality.
But I really don’t GAF, TBH.
who lives in truckee? That place is full of zoomers zooming to zoom town to zoom or some shit after every news outlet in the country told everyone to move there and work remotely. I only live in fancy lake basins that no one can get in or out of.

How you don't get that I only do this because man-comparing snowblowers is seriously the dumbest, pettiest, old retired white guy shit ever......is even more hilarious to me than you feeling the need to justify your snow quality :rofl:

Neither one of us are likely to get camaros (well, I'm not) so flexing via something as dumb as snowblowing is funny as hell to me.

Last edited:
who lives in truckee? That place is full of zoomers zooming to zoom town to zoom or some shit after every news outlet in the country told everyone to move there and work remotely. I only live in fancy lake basins that no one can get in or out of.

How you don't get that I only do this because man-comparing snowblowers is seriously the dumbest, pettiest, old retired white guy shit ever......is even more hilarious to me than you feeling the need to justify your snow quality :rofl:

Neither one of us are likely to get camaros (well, I'm not) so flexing via something as dumb as snowblowing is funny as hell to me.
Hey, my tack hammer is better than yours.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Dude, I only bring up the Fischer price because I know it triggers you… :D
why would I be "triggered" by your own grown man toy store choices? People buy teslas and whole damn houses on a whim where I live for cryin out loud, you think a household appliance is gonna do anything?

You're a big boy. You're completely entitled to buy a 3 year snow chewie toy

Hey, my tack hammer is better than yours.
that's the spirit!

Last edited: