Quantcast

ΩΩΩΩΩ Monday 3rd cup of coffee already consumed çççççç

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
PT in 20 min then it's back to job hunting. Denmark has been on vacation the last few week so not even worthwhile doing anything. I do have an first interview with a job on Wednesday so that is good. Also talk to somebody high up in a really big consultancy that I would love to work for and would also give me the opportunity to move back to the States (yes, I am actually thinking about doing something that crazy).

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Day was okay, was pretty stoked to find out that the useless guy at the hydraulic seal place has quit. We have to get custom seals made and they'll be done tomorrow morning, nice.

Neighbour's dog has gone full retard on its barking lately, God it's annoying.
I'm amazed that some dog owners can just sit inside watching TV and are fine having their dog going nuts for hours a day/night.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Day was okay, was pretty stoked to find out that the useless guy at the hydraulic seal place has quit. We have to get custom seals made and they'll be done tomorrow morning, nice.

Neighbour's dog has gone full retard on its barking lately, God it's annoying.
I'm amazed that some dog owners can just sit inside watching TV and are fine having their dog going nuts for hours a day/night.
My neighbour is like that. I thought it was his dog that was crazy. It died and now he is dog sitting and the new dog does the same and he just leaves it to bark at people working by the house. At least this one is less crazy so when he barks at me I can let him know its me and he stops.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
My neighbour is like that. I thought it was his dog that was crazy. It died and now he is dog sitting and the new dog does the same and he just leaves it to bark at people working by the house. At least this one is less crazy so when he barks at me I can let him know its me and he stops.
This one is so dumb it barks at the owners' car until they get out and it recognises them.
They got a new young dog and the older one must be trying to protect it or something as the barking ramped up heaps after the new one came.
Young one doesn't bark too much yet.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
chinatown keeps popping up on amazon prime so i must have watched it 5 or 6 times last week....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Currently on a Teams call and I hear people talking but I couldn't tell you what the hell they are discussing. Hopefully I don't hear my name called.

Anyway, I slept good and was up at 5:00 for a swim after taking last week off entirely. Got home and brought Doggo to day care to raise hell.

I did the Barbenheimer double movie feature this past weekend. As I sat down to watch Barbie, it dawned on me that I had absolutely no idea what the movie was about, other than being about Barbie. I was good! I could definitely see how insecure conservative men would be offended by it, which made the movie even more enjoyable IMO.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Currently on a Teams call and I hear people talking but I couldn't tell you what the hell they are discussing. Hopefully I don't hear my name called.

Anyway, I slept good and was up at 5:00 for a swim after taking last week off entirely. Got home and brought Doggo to day care to raise hell.

I did the Barbenheimer double movie feature this past weekend. As I sat down to watch Barbie, it dawned on me that I had absolutely no idea what the movie was about, other than being about Barbie. I was good! I could definitely see how insecure conservative men would be offended by it, which made the movie even more enjoyable IMO.
insecure conservative men are offended by everything

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. In Coos Bay at my parents place. Up early with the hour change in time and incompletely blacked out window and all.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Well fuck.

It’s nearly August and I’ll be danged if I haven’t done a better job of taking advantage of my company’s unlimited PTO policy. I’ve taken a week off for my birthday, and a handful of days here and there. I should put at least one more full week (and some 1-3 day stints) in the calendar ASAP.

If y’all had a week or two to go somewhere rad to ride (likely solo) where would you go?

Of note: I am headed to Squamish for a few days over Labor Day, so I’ve got that going at the moment.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Well fuck.

It’s nearly August and I’ll be danged if I haven’t done a better job of taking advantage of my company’s unlimited PTO policy. I’ve taken a week off for my birthday, and a handful of days here and there. I should put at least one more full week (and some 1-3 day stints) in the calendar ASAP.

If y’all had a week or two to go somewhere rad to ride (likely solo) where would you go?
The Dolomites.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I let the wife feed the dogs while the cat and I slept in, it was nice. Still did walkies by 5:30 and in office by 7. I fell pretty good about the work I got done on the truck. Still A LOT to do, but it should be ready by end of August vacation. Not done, but in usable condition with hot running water.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Well fuck.

Of note: I am headed to Squamish for a few days over Labor Day, so I’ve got that going at the moment.
You could always visit the east coast

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Well fuck.

En route to the Pacific NW, Kettle Crest has been on my list for a decade now...

One of these days:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Well fuck.

Whatever you do, stay away from the stuff south of Mt. Garibaldi. Holy shit did that turn an awesome ride into an exercise in survival.

Screenshot_20230731_110050_Strava.jpg