Quantcast

ππππππππ Sunday GTM °°°°°°°°

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cloudy day. I think I will just focus on housework and see if I can finish painting the foundation. I hope the paint I am using will last longer than what was used before. I just looks amazing with a fresh coat of shiny black paint.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
after stumbling upon someones youtube channel anout vintage concert t's....it might be time to unload mine....

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Was Father's day here today, went to see the old man in the rehab shop.
He seems okay and is super keen to get back on the bike, said he'd be stealing mom's bike first off because of the dropped top tube.
There was no talk of giving up on life and getting an E-bike, so that's good.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
need to finish cleaning the camper, more yard work, then go to the office and take the ambulance I'm riding in and get it washed. Finally I will bake some bread and make more falafel. gonna make a lamb and rice dish for tomorrows lunch ( we have a 12 volt crock in the ambulance to reheat rice and stuff).

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Leg (calf) cramps are a sonofabitch, Had one last night and it’s still hurting…

…other than that nonsense, lounging on the couch, drinking coffee, enjoying the mountain air. Can’t wait until we can move here.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Third drywall quote came back at $1,600, which is comical considering the first guy said $5,500. If you don't want the job, just tell me you don't want the job.

So in preparation, I must finish insulating, addressing a few electrical boxes, and mapping the location of all utilities just in case.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC

Third drywall quote came back at $1,600, which is comical considering the first guy said $5,500. If you don't want the job, just tell me you don't want the job.

So in preparation, I must finish insulating, addressing a few electrical boxes, and mapping the location of all utilities just in case.
Hanging drywall is good for the soul. You should knock that out.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Kart cleanup, maintenance, and service from yesterday. Drive to REI to spend dividends so Hannah has a camping chair and halfway across town to get race fuel. And replace the internals a toilet, because the bi-directional lever type failed due to hard water.:disgust1:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Pulling heat out of a bunch of apples through contained ammonia vapor. Giant refrigerator needs babysitting. I ate eggs and toast now I sip the coffee bean juice and wait for more things.

Rode the gravel bike last night after the kiddos went to bed. It is damn nice to ride the bike in the night time, through backyards and desert singletrack.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

…other than that nonsense, lounging on the couch, drinking coffee, enjoying the mountain air. Can’t wait until we can move here.
Next time you have a cramp like that eat a packet of yellow mustard. It will stop it immediately. I carry one in my first aid kit in my backpack.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
creepy

just take them wakeboarding

found bear shit on top of my camper yesterday which meant I had to pull about 120 unripe apples off our tree

I miss being able to eat them.
Bears like apples. Apples, apples, apples. Maybe don't park under the apple tree and the bear won't climb on your truck? If you want 120 apples, I'll count out them and hold em for ya.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Bears like apples. Apples, apples, apples. Maybe don't park under the apple tree and the bear won't climb on your truck? If you want 120 apples, I'll count out them and hold em for ya.
The bear climbs whatever is there. If nothing's there, they just climb the tree and fuck up the tree more. I moved my flatbead into the spot because if they're going to climb something it might as well be that. Really don't want them on the roof of the camper. I had to punch out the roof of my tacoma a few years ago because a bear thought that was fun to be on top of and it had nothing to do with food or the apple tree.

The explosion of tourist idiots here has about tripled the bear population from what it was about 15 years ago. There are more bears here now than any wildnerness/undeveloped area in CA.

You ship fruit I assume?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The bear climbs whatever is there. If nothing's there, they just climb the tree and fuck up the tree more. I moved my flatbead into the spot because if they're going to climb something it might as well be that. Really don't want them on the roof of the camper. I had to punch out the roof of my tacoma a few years ago because a bear thought that was fun to be on top of and it had nothing to do with food or the apple tree.

The explosion of tourist idiots here has about tripled the bear population from what it was about 15 years ago. There are more bears here now than any wildnerness/undeveloped area in CA.

You ship fruit I assume?
Sounds like someone needs to start a bear/tourist jerky company.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan

You ship fruit I assume?
Yeah I have shipped apples all over for people over the years. One time I tried to ship @jdcamb apricots and it didn't go well. Apples and pears ship fresh but not the soft/stone fruits.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
in the middle of the night coinciding with waking from a dead sleep and your spidey senses telling you a shit is eminent....

no bueno....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Air cap fell off my fork somewhere on the trail today. Or I was an idiot and left it in my pocket, after adding a little air in the parking lot, and then it slipped out when I grabbed my phone (most likely, derp).

Anyone have an extra cap for a Rockshox Zeb? Or a 3d printer?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
me is going to the Commerce City water park with the family at 11 am apparently. but until then making some money.
if it is water world.....once upon a time my younger brother wired up the gondola when he was working for some electrical company...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

I am able to breathe through my nose for several minutes at a time after blowing it, so I've got that going on for me, which is nice.
congrats on that and the new house...

i imagine all the colorado locals will be availabe to help move on moving day...