Quantcast

πππππ Big flight Tuesday ††††††

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
There's so much back story on this, it's been an intriguing saga over the past 15+ years. If only the founder of Sawstop had chosen people over profits. Unfortunately, capitalism capitalized and all the affected are left to do is shake their nubby fists in rage.

Table saws don't have to be dangerous, most people just ignore good safety practices and pay the consequences. It doesn't have to be that way.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This can't be good.

Hi, How are you? Thank you for connecting with Xfinity mobile department. I regret for the inconvenience, I can truly understand your concern and as a customer I will also feel bad with these kind of inconvenience. Let me quickly check your account to find of best possible resolution. Would you mind if I take 2-3 minutes to investigate this issue in the account
I am not getting texts from my wife, but she gets mine and is texting others. She can call me just fine.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
When I was driving him and his pickup to the ER I was at times doing over 100 MPH when passing. Didn't intend to, but...
He got lucky. Mind sharing how the accident happened?

My grandfather had a table saw accident. His warranted a ride on a life flight helicopter from the Cape to Boston.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
And? How was it?
Surprisingly fun. Maybe not $30 fun, but fun. Some nice rock trails. Black DH are short but spicy. Blue DH (Yes Sir Miller) was longer, some pedaling and good flow with lots of slabs and rocks.

Some old school slow tech short trails.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
When I was driving him and his pickup to the ER I was at times doing over 100 MPH when passing. Didn't intend to, but...
easy to say now and don't mean to disparage but the average eta difference between code 3 and code 1 is nominal, the kids used to absolutely hate it when I would run on calls code 1 and make it to the scene faster than code 3 due to traffic or just going with the flow.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Surprisingly fun. Maybe not $30 fun, but fun. Some nice rock trails. Black DH are short but spicy. Blue DH (Yes Sir Miller) was longer, some pedaling and good flow with lots of slabs and rocks.

Some old school slow tech short trails.
I've seen a few videos of that place popular recently, does look fun. Also didn't know until reading this that it costs money to ride..

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Taxes are so crazy. We somehow owe $1200 to the feds, but because the state kicker is so good this year, we are getting $5500 back from state. That pays for the new couch, yay!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tonight was league night. Some fun chatter from people about the news piece.

She was on a racing rampage. Qualified 7th/29. Finished 4th with some AGGRESSIVE passing. Set PR for standard adult kart. Second fastest lap time in the race; a couple more laps and she likely would have had 3rd.

Her passing in indoor karts has gotten very aggressive. Still legitimate, but zero fear because there is no reason to fear (bumpers around the wheels). The junior kids are going to in for one hell of a surprise come nationals.

Edit:

This. Haley did this last night to make the pass from 7>6 on lap 2. This is the best way to describe her passing last night.

Last edited: