Quantcast

πππππ Monday GTM °°°°°°°°°°°°

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Is the top one chicken and bbq sauce? I'll give that a try, you can keep that olive BS slice at the bottom.
Yeah. The top was fried chicken cutlet with a bbq sauce. It was sweet but not overpowering.
The Buffalo Chicken was solid with a nice zing.
The olive and everything else slice was good. Nothing signature about it, but not bad.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
We have a habit of naming our trails after our trail buddies. My friends and I love our dogs. Today we are losing a great buddy. He made it to 18 and can't walk anymore. I'll be thinking about my friend today, having to put down his best friend of the last 2 decades.

RIP Mojo, you were a good boy.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It was his time, none of us could believe he was still going so strong the last couple years. My friend is feeling the pain and also the joy. He can let go and start traveling again, doing stuff he's had to put off because Mojo couldn't muster the energy.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well that test was brutal. Still passing, but at threshold. They are intentionally getting harder with more ambiguous answers. Next test in 1hr when we get home from K1.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
what's up homie? :thumb:

Just me being me, life being life.

Hiking season here, need tobget back on the bike in a bad way. Got about a month and a half for bird and archery season.....

Super chill at the moment....

Kiddo Is eight and a half, he was diagnosed type 1 about a year and a half ago..... He sid alot of growing up in the last year..... Far more than any kiddo his age should.
Working a night security gig for the schedule so I can be home during the day...... Law enforcement.... Was.... Well..... Lets just say I am glad I am out

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I've been here almost 22 years and I'm still constantly surprised by what a half assed fucking operation we run. :disgust1:
I really really think that most of us must work for the same company and just not know it.

I other news it is 1,000,000,000 % relative humidity here. I don’t know how you east coast people tolerate this weather…

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Powerball tix: acquired. A small tax to dream for a few hours until reality sets back in

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
$350MM lump sum, less say, a third in taxes? so $230MM-ish clear?

shit, he could get extra cheese on his whopper with that kind of scratch.
41.4% in CO, just on Fed (37%) and state (4.4%). Closer to $206mm :rolleyes:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I fully endorse @Toshi winning the Powerball so he can continue to scrape by :p

If I can solo win the Mega Millions jackpot tomorrow :D

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I fully endorse @Toshi winning the Powerball so he can continue to scrape by :p

If I can solo win the Mega Millions jackpot tomorrow :D
If I pull it off? Open budget racing. Oh yeah... $206mm @ 6% yield, assuming zero spending of principal is $1.0mm PER MONTH for 50 years. So yeah. I can make that happen. Uncle @Nick might get his air cooled Porsche.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If I pull it off? Open budget racing. Oh yeah... $206mm @ 6% yield, assuming zero spending of principal is $1.0mm PER MONTH for 50 years. So yeah. I can make that happen. Uncle @Nick might get his air cooled Porsche.
buy a county for @kidwoo ....somewhere he can be the sole resident....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fuckin kid made us get up at 6 to drive home because he wanted to pick up a kitten today. :panic:

upside is at least we got home at a reasonable time. also thankfully the ac got fixed while we were gone because the next 10 days look hot as ballz. back into work tomorrow. too bad because i feel like i need a vacation after my vacation.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
that's why I'm askin....

I mean it's going to be a very non-capitalist government. A loving, supporting government that takes care of it's citizenry.

I mean we are going to decapitate rabid capitalists.

actually, let me rephrase that steve: I can invite him to thank him for the country right?
i think i said county....not country....

but.....whatever he can pickup cheap...

thank him at your discretion...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
66% on this one. 55-70% are average; 55% is passing, so taking it as another positive. 4/4 passed, averaging 62%. I need to look it over in the morning, but I think my brain is done for today. Two more tests and League tomorrow.