Quantcast

πππππ Wednesday GTM ††††††

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You'd think that meeting a woman and an hour later you're wandering around in the woods with her and she starts talking about sex would be a fantasy come true. But not even close. It was like hiking with an episode of Jerry Springer live, and right behind you. I needed to dunk my entire head in bleach after that experience.
Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but you might wanna consider dunking more than just the head.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yes, I'm over-sharing again. But yeah, the grief took it's toll, her workaholism is taking its toll, my deteriorating body is taking its toll, lack of passion is taking its toll. We are definitely going to see someone, but as an accountant with a huge workload and seven full time employees, she doesn't have the bandwidth to deal with it until May.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Yes, I'm over-sharing again. But yeah, the grief took it's toll, her workaholism is taking its toll, my deteriorating body is taking its toll, lack of passion is taking its toll. We are definitely going to see someone, but as an accountant with a huge workload and seven full time employees, she doesn't have the bandwidth to deal with it until May.
i've got different issues but always happy to lend an ear, man.

Good luck to both of you.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Yes, I'm over-sharing again......she doesn't have the bandwidth to deal with it until May.
Have you read through Toshi's thread where he asked us all to talk about poop? That was oversharing.

As far as you and the Mrs, I'm no relationship counselor, but I wouldn't sweat the May thing. What I would do is go to counselling yourself, be honest with said counselor and get yourself as ready as you can to be as honest as you can come May. If you go into it already working on your problems it'll make it much easier to sort out your relationship problems and may help nudge her in the right direction toward working on any of her issues. I'm a big proponent of not getting divorced, you made it this far, you probably like eachother, but even if it does go south you'll both be far better off if at least one of you gets a head start on therapy, because divorce is fucked up.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
well shit.

not a fan of this.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Morning Monkeys.

Well fuck. I knew this day was coming but I honestly thought it would have been 2 years ago. But my old girl isn't doing well and it's time. This wasn't a call I wanted to make, but I also can't see her struggling. She's such a great dog and I should have taken her the first day he got her. But I got her in the end and she's had it pretty damn good the last few years.

View attachment 190933
bummer but you gave the pooch a good home and love. And we promise them that we will not make them suffer like we make humans do. You fulfilled your promise

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
bummer but you gave the pooch a good home and love. And we promise them that we will not make them suffer like we make humans do. You fulfilled your promise
Yeah, Abbey will be happy to not split time anymore and it will make camping easier this summer. It just sucks, but watching her in pain, I know it's best.

Tomorrow at 4:30, we will both be with her. She got Burgerville for dinner and we will do morning fritter tomorrow rather than Friday.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I may have been not paying attention. What length cranks you looking at?

also what is your girth. . . Of the dropper post.
Its 30.9.....around. :brows:

210mm drop, its a OneUp dropper.

Im looking at 165mm cranks. The seat post is just a smidge too tall. I can sit on it and reach the pedals no problem, but can tell that it wont be comfortable like that in the long run.

but you could sell the too-long dropper
I could... assuming there is a ready buyer. And because I've mounted it, I would have to sell it at a loss.

And if it fits with new cranks, is it really too long? :nerd:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I haven't found the correct attachment for the angle grinder, for the reaming out the underbits.

But no, haven't purchased a new post yet. :D

Getting new cranks is the cheaper option.

Shimano SLX crank w/ chainring and bottom bracket = $203
180mm OneUp Dropper = $299

:nerd:
Have you tried sliding your saddle forwards in the rails yet?

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Its 30.9.....around. :brows:

210mm drop, its a OneUp dropper.

Im looking at 165mm cranks. The seat post is just a smidge too tall. I can sit on it and reach the pedals no problem, but can tell that it wont be comfortable like that in the long run.

I could... assuming there is a ready buyer. And because I've mounted it, I would have to sell it at a loss.

And if it fits with new cranks, is it really too long? :nerd:
If you had a little more girth, I would have liked to get my hands on your post. I’ve got a 175 but would like a 210.