Quantcast

—————/\~/\Tooooozdae/\~/\—————

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Had a good sleep too, but the dreams were a little messed up.

Back at this work thing, I guess I should open my email and see what I missed yesterday.

:rofl: Apparently someone sent me a message this morning at 7am and asked if I can join a meeting at 8am. Its now 8:23 and I've replied with "oh heck no, sorry".

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Back in the 19th century with working light switches after 52 hours of darkness by yesterday evening when power came back on.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Awake in theory. Eyes are telling me they could go back to sleepies.

Got the wheels on the truck cleaned and rotated yesterday. It had been ~9K miles and they were starting to feather on the outside edges. Man do I hate that job.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello you fine people. Also to everyone on RM :jester:

eeb-commuted today. That's a better way of spending the morning than sitting in traffic, especially on terrible tuesday. Rode the whole thing on sport mode then shifted into TURBO for the last 4 miles of urban warfare.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Trading the bike clubs lawn mower today. We received a grant last year and bout a Toro 5000. What a pooch, unbelievably under powered. Traded for a Scag Cheetah and 12 more ponies. Since I do the mowing it will be nice to haul ass.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
dog and pony show for upper management. :stosh:
I was asked to prepare a summary of issues for upper management. After I delivered it I was asked to make v1 more granular. Displaying the required details was difficult because of various nuances and inconsistencies but I did what was asked for v2. I was then asked if I could condense the information for v3 because the detail was confusing and distracting.

This was a priority project which took time away from other priorities. Fortunately I was given some priority direction, except I was given a new priority within an hour.

I really am in a Dilbert.
1712674815756.gif

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm glad I'm paying someone to find me a car. Jesus the amount of annoying people and scammers on the used market in Poland. People simply going by "it's perfect and I know it because it passed the Danish official tech examination" so they didn't check themselves or people not mentioning fucking rust everywhere.

All I want a wagon that's not beat to shit. It can be scratched. It doesn't need power. Just a dumb highway wagon.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Sprint kick off day! It's a short 2 week sprint to fix all the bugs that got created and not fixed the last 3 sprints. Yay! Also VFW meeting tonight, maybe, if the commander shows up. I don't have a good feeling about it, but we will see.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I'm glad I'm paying someone to find me a car. Jesus the amount of annoying people and scammers on the used market in Poland. People simply going by "it's perfect and I know it because it passed the Danish official tech examination" so they didn't check themselves or people not mentioning fucking rust everywhere.

All I want a wagon that's not beat to shit. It can be scratched. It doesn't need power. Just a dumb highway wagon.
If you were here you could buy yourself a giant, lifted pick up that would require a step ladder to get into. Perfect for getting groceries.

No seriously, you should see the morbidly obese climbing into their $80k brodozer. It takes some time and contorting to haul themselves up into a truck that has a dashboard at 7 feet off the ground. Quality entertainment.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
If you were here you could buy yourself a giant, lifted pick up that would require a step ladder to get into. Perfect for getting groceries.

No seriously, you should see the morbidly obese climbing into their $80k brodozer. It takes some time and contorting to haul themselves up into a truck that has a dashboard at 7 feet off the ground. Quality entertainment.
Every time you shit on those trucks online you get 100 randos who claim they really need it. The same way when you mention to Europeans they don't need a car (80% of people in cities in Europe don't need cars) they are that special person who lives in the city center but works in the middle of the woods 200km from the city.

But yeah. Fuck pickups. They make sense for trailbuilders or other people who need the carrying capacity but the ride quality is shit, they drink a ton of fuel and as I live in the city center they are a pita to park. I am hoping to simply get a previous gen Peugeot 508 since that silly thing supposedly does 1200km+ on one tank of Diesel and it has a fuckton of room inside. Never understood why people chose suvs over wagons. Had 1 Jeep Suv. It was horrible. Tiny windows, no visibility. drove like shit.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I was asked to prepare a summary of issues for upper management. After I delivered it I was asked to make v1 more granular. Displaying the required details was difficult because of various nuances and inconsistencies but I did what was asked for v2. I was then asked if I could condense the information for v3 because the detail was confusing and distracting.

This was a priority project which took time away from other priorities. Fortunately I was given some priority direction, except I was given a new priority within an hour.

I really am in a Dilbert.
View attachment 210128
I assume this sort of show is made the world over but I find Utopia to be a pretty funny but often frustrating show to watch because of how accurate it is.

Sleep should be happening but my brain decided 1:30am is a good time to wake up.
I wrote my resignation in pink paint pen as I was leaving work and put it in with the job sheets then got home and went for a ride.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'll be 59 in 2044. I will hopefully still be here, assuming the world doesn't implode or dinosaurs aren't reborn by then.