Quantcast

††††††† Praise the lord for -- Sunday -- off from work GTM ®®®®®®

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I was given to understand when I was recently in Kanukistan that it was illegal not to use snow tyres. Is this a simple case of short sighted ‘individual freedum’ making things worse for everyone?
Indeed. Mandatory snow tires from December 1st to March 15th.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As westy pointed out in the first one I posted, it looked like that dumb fuck was just pinned the whole time. The one stoney posted shows he was going between fwd and reverse so that motherfucker knew what he was doing, not just standing on the gas pedal thinking it was the brake.

I moved here in 2000 from fucking florida. I never had these 'issues' even the first year.
yea, when i first saw it one thought i had is maybe it was just a medical emergency and the driver was out cold and slumped on the gas? but after seeing the second video, i was like "wheres the meteor to wipe all these dinosaurs out?"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Is chain control not a thing anymore?
I-70 through the Colorado mountains has traction laws from Sept - May. Doesn't stop every fuckwit from crashing along the 200 mile stretch every time it snows. State Patrol barely enforces it, even if your dumbass bald tyres cause a crash.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I-70 through the Colorado mountains has traction laws from Sept - May. Doesn't stop every fuckwit from crashing along the 200 mile stretch every time it snows. State Patrol barely enforces it, even if your dumbass bald tyres cause a crash.
There is a certain amount of fun in driving around said stuck fuckwits (semis and passenger cars alike) while ascending Floyd Hill during a good storm, though.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
There is a certain amount of fun in driving around said stuck fuckwits (semis and passenger cars alike) while ascending Floyd Hill during a good storm, though.
It’s just your insurance premiums going up, healthcare premiums, inconvenience, economic losses…