Quantcast

††††††† Praise the lord for -- Sunday -- off from work GTM ®®®®®®

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

If this happened in front of me, I would legit pull out the driver of that jeep and murder him.

And then thank his corpse for at least hitting the tesla first
I found a better angle.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wow.

I have no love for tourists but that motherfucker almost killed like 6 of those people walking down the hill. Thanks. License plate visible.

jeeptool.JPG

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What in the actual fuck are people doing there...
You know the scene in the original Jaws movie with all the dumbasses getting off the ferry, tripping all over themselves, making a mess, and genuinely just creating a clusterfuck of stupidity?

That. But slipperier.

that shit is everywhere.....every weekend.... These people are dangerous and they must be stopped. And thrown into the lake.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
What is funny is that it's a jeep. And the only time I have driven up to Heavenly, in an awesome storm, it was a jeep that did the exact same thing.

Here in CO, it would probably have been a Subaru :D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"I already hit a car, I should gas it and hit them again"
As westy pointed out in the first one I posted, it looked like that dumb fuck was just pinned the whole time. The one stoney posted shows he was going between fwd and reverse so that motherfucker knew what he was doing, not just standing on the gas pedal thinking it was the brake.

I moved here in 2000 from fucking florida. I never had these 'issues' even the first year.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@kidwoo 100' x 100'??? that's some bougie-ass mansion shit you got there. you sure you don't own a tesla or a porsche suv? us poors here dwelling in a 30'x50' foot hovel thinkin we're doing ok...sheesh.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
@kidwoo 100' x 100'??? that's some bougie-ass mansion shit you got there. you sure you don't own a tesla or a porsche suv? us poors here dwelling in a 30'x50' foot hovel thinkin we're doing ok...sheesh.
yeah man I live in a 10k square foot house.....

I was guessing at the lot and the neighbors houses I walk to einstein.

My house is about 900 square feet with a 200 square foot garage. And I even edited the post remembering what 100ft actually looks like. I remembered I only like 1 neighbor.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
yeah man I live in a 10k square foot house.....

I was guessing at the lot and the neighbors houses I walk to einstein.

My house is about 900 square feet with a 200 square foot garage. And I even edited the post remembering what 100ft actually looks like. I remembered I only like 1 neighbor.
well fine. spoil my fun.

that crack looks shitty. sorry dude. be glad you rent and not own.

i'd be sure to take a pic of my balls this summer bit it's really not that different from now since i ride in the hills in the summer too and it rarely cracks 80. or lift/shuttle served. if i do ride in the local lowlands, i make sure to shower immediately after so no #mossyballs are in effect. and if it happens to get hot in the hills, #creekbeers post ride heal what ails you...c'mon out. it's lovilee.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As westy pointed out in the first one I posted, it looked like that dumb fuck was just pinned the whole time. The one stoney posted shows he was going between fwd and reverse so that motherfucker knew what he was doing, not just standing on the gas pedal thinking it was the brake.

I moved here in 2000 from fucking florida. I never had these 'issues' even the first year.

Fun fact: Dumb people do dumb shit no matter where they are from.

I gave up on skiing a few years ago when it took 2 hours to get out of the parking lot because someone in a Dodge Challenger ( it is always a fucking challenger) and a Jeep with bald tires and a broken transfer case got stuck and blocked the exit.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I gave up on skiing a few years ago when it took 2 hours to get out of the parking lot because someone in a Dodge Challenger ( it is always a fucking challenger) and a Jeep with bald tires and a broken transfer case got stuck and blocked the exit.
I did not have this problem today.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Wow.

I have no love for tourists but that motherfucker almost killed like 6 of those people walking down the hill. Thanks. License plate visible.

View attachment 190453
Is chain control not a thing anymore?

Im not super into chaining up, but have been on enough snow runs in a whole lot less of the stuff than you’ve got where I wasn’t allowed up the hill at all without chains on my Rover.

Roads up to the local mountains down here in logic land are closed. Big Bear has real snow for the first time in my memory and there’s like 47 locals and zero tourists because all 3 roads up have been closed.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Is chain control not a thing anymore?

Im not super into chaining up, but have been on enough snow runs in a whole lot less of the stuff than you’ve got where I wasn’t allowed up the hill at all without chains on my Rover.

Roads up to the local mountains down here in logic land are closed. Big Bear has real snow for the first time in my memory and there’s like 47 locals and zero tourists because all 3 roads up have been closed.
We had a day of sun and dryness, and hence open roads on friday.
Worst timing ever because it allowed 'them' in.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
@kidwoo knows. It's either chains required, where basically end of days- no one can get through and the highway should really be closed, or free-for-fuck-all 4WD w/snow tires!

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
buddy out there rode big finn hill and saint edward. there was snow in his pics. did not like. also a steep rock roll. did like.
I really should ride the lowland trails more in this kind of weather, there may be some cool features here and there but it is mostly this.

Hucking over toddlers in pocket parks is probably as much fun and doesn't require me to deal with traffic. After the clocks change there is a janky spot I can ride after work.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
4WD with Snow Tires OK!
CHP has always been super conservative when I’ve passed through chain control checkpoints. Even on a clear day with nothing more than a few ice patches on the road I’ve had them roll under my truck and check to be sure it was 4WD and verify that not only did I have chains, they were the right size for my tires.

Maybe the CHP hates Woo’s neighbors as much as he does?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I was given to understand when I was recently in Kanukistan that it was illegal not to use snow tyres. Is this a simple case of short sighted ‘individual freedum’ making things worse for everyone?