Quantcast

•• Saturday gmt •••

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
We had our first hot day of the season here, thermometer at home said 42deg but it lies a bit.
I went for a ride and got passed by a kid on his mom's Ebike, he was drinking a slushie and wasn't even pedaling, jerk!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
In Dallas for marathon weekend, which included the one mile race last night, under the lights around city hall while music blared. It was fun! I won the age 50+ category, which is very cool. I ran it in 6:11 but my watch got 1.05 miles at 5:57 pace. I didn't run any harder than I needed to to win my wave.

5K this morning, which I'll jog easy with the marathon on tap tomorrow.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Writing job applications. Not the most fun thing to do but despite this weeks successes I need to power on. Plus its gray and dull outside.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Walked around in the woods with Pops this morning. Saw oodles of scat, rubs, scrapes, and trails, but no deer. Seems to be the theme this year.

Parents are coming over to watch the child while the wife and I go out. Only our second date time in the past 2.25 years. Yikes.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ruth decided to make Bacon Potato soup in the slow cooker this morning so while she prepped the potato's I fried up 1.5 pounds of bacon and chopped up the onion, should be ready around dinner time.

Now for espresso, Feeling well enough to go for an easy bike ride around the hood, just a slow and easy 30-45 minute. gotta keep the heart rate low for another few months until the doc gives me the OK to start pushing things again.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Solid 8" this morning (sic).
was it a turgid 8” or one that barely can stand up straight

/me skied. Mostly just hell-crowds. But some powder generally and got fresh tracks down Retta’s Run after they opened it. That was legit knee deep. Got one face shot even. No video since my GoPro refused to turn on in the afternoon cold as it does now and then

gonefirefightin

free wieners

/me skied. Mostly just hell-crowds. But some powder generally and got fresh tracks down Retta’s Run after they opened it. That was legit knee deep. Got one face shot even. No video since my GoPro refused to turn on in the afternoon cold as it does now and then
is this an only fans sort of thing?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I had sleeping tablets Friday night and had a dream that I got caught speeding.
The cop said he wanted me to do a stage play, I refused so he booked me for 50 over.

Sleeping tablets are baaaad, mmmmkayyy.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Retta's is $$$ with nice snow. Well done, Doc.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Or an electrician
LOL

No one here calls you back unless you call your 5k square ft house 'the cabin' and say 'it's fine, we're never there'

You literally cannot do that here. We upgraded a panel last year and had to get someone from an hour away in reno to do it after some begging. Over a dozen local electricians called here.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Shit, haven't you realized I think the ski experience at JHMR usually sucks ass?

(But sometimes it doesn't)
I wish we could replace the people between the two, but leave the terrain as is.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
60-degree day in Rochester NY. I'll take that. Rode both bikes. 5 hours of riding. 1/2 dirt. (it was muddy). 1/2 road. Impromptu frisbee session and burgers after. Guests ate me out of house and home. They cleaned my place before they left. Still cannot ride a wheelie.