•○●□tues gfmt□●○•

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
turkey day dessert shots

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Who the shit let Asian house Geckos in to Australia?
Al least I know what the noise is now, bastard creatures should make noise in the day time, not at night.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Not much planned for today.

Yesterday, girlfriend unit was locked out of our running Forester. She had to come back home with a coworker to get second set of keys. Fock technology.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
got my new used dropper yesterday, but it's missing parts and I can't use it until I get them. Seller is willing to comp for the parts, but it's kind of a bummer to have to wait. I will see if I can rig something up for the time being to make sure it works.

Found some near-ideal tires for my trailbike for 1/4 of the price locally. $25 for a pair. Kidwoo won't approve, but I'd rather spend less for the time being so I feel comfortable buying a shock too

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
got my new used dropper yesterday, but it's missing parts and I can't use it until I get them. Seller is willing to comp for the parts, but it's kind of a bummer to have to wait. I will see if I can rig something up for the time being to make sure it works.

Found some near-ideal tires for my trailbike for 1/4 of the price locally. $25 for a pair. Kidwoo won't approve, but I'd rather spend less for the time being so I feel comfortable buying a shock too
$25/pair?! That's comically cheap. What are they?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here.

Getting creative with the AZ trips this winter when I derped about using credit card points. Signed up for a United card because the free points (I'll blow through the spending requirement on the motor alone) will pay for one set of flights and I'm pending for the Marriot card because we can get three free nights for our regular spending rates. It should make the January trip be pretty much just the rental. I'm going to do the same for Wifey (see credit card churning) and see if we can get both trips largely paid for using perks.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not much planned for today.

Yesterday, girlfriend unit was locked out of our running Forester. She had to come back home with a coworker to get second set of keys. Fock technology.
Some technology we just don't need. And it just costs us more, because a few trendy people think they want it. :banghead:

Like the Kia or Hyundai advertisement going around, showing how you can unlock the car and use it with your phone. And you can share access with a friend. I mean really, this is just dumb. Knowing care manufacturers, this will just be another avenue for car thief's.

Same with my VW. It has keyless locking/unlocking, via touch on the door handle, but there is no key hole (half to popoff a cover for that). Just give me a key, a hole to stick it in and get rid of all that technology.

Good luck when your phone or key fob is dead. Hopefully people read the manual* to know what to do. :rofl:

*do cars even come with them anymore?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Some technology we just don't need. And it just costs us more, because a few trendy people think they want it. :banghead:

Like the Kia or Hyundai advertisement going around, showing how you can unlock the car and use it with your phone. And you can share access with a friend. I mean really, this is just dumb. Knowing care manufacturers, this will just be another avenue for car thief's.

Same with my VW. It has keyless locking/unlocking, via touch on the door handle, but there is no key hole (half to popoff a cover for that). Just give me a key, a hole to stick it in and get rid of all that technology.

Good luck when your phone or key fob is dead. Hopefully people read the manual* to know what to do. :rofl:

*do cars even come with them anymore?
While researching our problem (which seems to happen often with no solution from Subaru) I've read many people got stuck with no physical key to enter the car. Like yesterday, even with the other set of keys the remote unlock didn't work. She had to use the key. At least our 2018 still has a key.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
While researching our problem (which seems to happen often with no solution from Subaru) I've read many people got stuck with no physical key to enter the car. Like yesterday, even with the other set of keys the remote unlock didn't work. She had to use the key. At least our 2018 still has a key.
That sucks.

Did the alarm go off too, when you used the key to gain entry? :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
subaru keyfobs have a physical key that pops out.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
THE NEVEGAL RETURNS!!!

My bet was Vitorria. Or maybe IRC. WTB? Are WTB and IRC even a thing anymore?
WTB is, and getting pretty good reviews from the local fast guys at the shop as a decent tire that don’t break the bank. The Vigilante I think? Has an Schwalbe reverse cornering knob vibe, I’m not into it personally.

Unsure about IRC.

So long as @Sandwich stays off the Goma, he probably won’t die.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
$25/pair?! That's comically cheap. What are they?
my money is on kenda
WTB is, and getting pretty good reviews from the local fast guys at the shop as a decent tire that don’t break the bank. The Vigilante I think? Has an Schwalbe reverse cornering knob vibe, I’m not into it personally.

Unsure about IRC.

So long as @Sandwich stays off the Goma, he probably won’t die.
WTB Vigilante 2.5 sticky light/Trail boss 2.4 fast tough. $25 for the pair

I have no doubt that a DHF/Dissector would be an objectively better pair in every single condition, but this will improve massively upon my paper thin hard compound butcher and OEM ardent.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Here.

Getting creative with the AZ trips this winter when I derped about using credit card points. Signed up for a United card because the free points (I'll blow through the spending requirement on the motor alone) will pay for one set of flights and I'm pending for the Marriot card because we can get three free nights for our regular spending rates. It should make the January trip be pretty much just the rental. I'm going to do the same for Wifey (see credit card churning) and see if we can get both trips largely paid for using perks.
I am locked out from credit card churning fun due to Chase and their pesky 5/24 rule. hmph
Ended up coming home with a 2020 F350 gasser, now to start looking for an enclosed trailer
what cab/bed/number of rear wheels? and is 2020 7.3 era?

/me is at work. pancreas cancer day.