•○●tuesday gfmt●○•

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:wave:

Let the fuckery commence! :panic:

$42 dollars to carry on a bag? :rofl:

That shit is so deceptive I can't believe it's legal.
They likely won't let you onboard without a bag either.

Morning. Hellish hot and humid here, 80f with 71f dew point. Commute sucks.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
We've always traveled Frontier with a day pack, into which we can get a week's worth of clothes.

So far, we've had that count as a "personal item" and it has worked...

One nice thing about the cost of those carry-ons... the overhead bins are always really empty, so I never have any problem stowing my slightly oversized "personal item" :homer:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My commute took about 30 minutes this morning, but that did include walking the dog shaped object in between leaving the bedroom and walking to my desk in the dining area.

It's supposed to be hella hot later, I think I might go ride up high this afternoon to hopefully escape some of the heat.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Happy Tuesday y'all. Short week for me. Working today and tomorrow and then off Thursday and leaving for an Oregon riding trip to Oakridge area. Finished up some steps at my house last night. 2x8s and Trex composite decking. The back yard is still a cluster F since finishing the remodel.
IMG_3371.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Happy Tuesday y'all. Short week for me. Working today and tomorrow and then off Thursday and leaving for an Oregon riding trip to Oakridge area.
I really want to get back out to Oakridge/Westfir for some riding as it's been too long, maybe next year.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Happy Tuesday y'all. Short week for me. Working today and tomorrow and then off Thursday and leaving for an Oregon riding trip to Oakridge area.
I hope Alpine and Moon Point are on your list. Larrison Rock is a fairly good short ride if you have a shuttle.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
FTS. It doesn't take me 45 minutes when I ride a bicycle to work.
33 minutes for my fat self to pedal in to work this morning. Then again I might roll quickly because I am hydrodynamic like a seal^H smooth-contoured and thus aerodynamic.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
SW MT Monkeyfest part duh (@Full Trucker ).

The ColoRADans arrived yesterday after riding Mile creek CDT.

A handful of Hendricks and tonics (and tacos and beerz) were consumed well into the night...

I have learned that the "rental" needs a shot jigger, but thankfully we were still able to count (re: proper pour.).

The "kids" are off to ride Two Top CDT before we float the river...

IMG_20190730_095144.jpg

I can haz a lap dog...
IMG_20190730_095822373.jpg

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
my "oh lort" moment this morning driving into the brown cloud.
A fleet of Silver Sneakers on e-bikes zipping up the canyon 2-wide.
I'm sure the roadies were shaking their damn heads too.