Quantcast

.•.•.•. rainy tuesday gmt .•.•.•.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
OMG, yesterday the wife was rolling with me in the truck. I had the AC on and she asked if I could turn of her side. I had to remind her that my truck, with manual crank windows, lacks dual zone climate control like her car. :rofl:

Climate control is usually above power windows on the option sheet.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Supposedly might have a cable tech here after 4pm. Thus far I'm maintaining the ruse of being fully engaged at work.

Sneaking out for a ride at lunchtime was a great idea though.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Cable tech was a great guy, originally from Libya, had a PhD and used to teach at MSU.

Got him to swap the crappy CM they gave me at the store yesterday for the better/faster model too :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
OMG, yesterday the wife was rolling with me in the truck. I had the AC on and she asked if I could turn of her side. I had to remind her that my truck, with manual crank windows, lacks dual zone climate control like her car. :rofl:

Climate control is usually above power windows on the option sheet.
My old taco was manual windows and locks

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Cable tech was a great guy, originally from Libya, had a PhD and used to teach at MSU.

Got him to swap the crappy CM they gave me at the store yesterday for the better/faster model too :D
and does it work?!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
and does it work?!
Si

Hopefully will resolve my coverage issues downstairs without needing to procure more hardware. Also back up to 4 switch ports, versus yesterday's 2 and most importantly it's not making any noise like the one from yesterday.