Quantcast

<~•~>No hike Tuesday<~•~>

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
We were in Cuba for Teh Spousal Unit™’s 40th, Covid lockdowns be damned. No wait, Covid was done but there was still some sort of silly beef our government has against Cuba. It was Cozumel we visited for Thanksgiving during Covid.

So the lesbians needed a man to install this for them? Oh wait, a foolish man to install this for them? You can only curry limited favor with lesbians, bud.
Let's stop dumping on folks based on their sexual orientation/practices, OK?

Rode in a thunderstorm with @Bunnista and a couple of other friends. Exit trail was blocked by lots of windfall from a westerly microburst. To describe us as soaked would be an understatement. Got home to find the grid out and the MG set happily burbling along. Grid came back up at 5:30.

Nursing a Heady Topper.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Holy hell, as a software engineer, don't ever respond to a defect with "it works on my machine". :rofl:

If your machine is shipping with the product, then there is no issue. Otherwise, make it work in the lab and STFU
Holy fuck! That is probably top 5 on my I-want-to-kill-you list at work. Our software department is referred to as “Team It Works For Me.”

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
pro tip: riding home in the rain on a soft then flat front tire is not recommended

had to get home, though, to pick up the kids across town. because the wife-bot now has the GI bug from last week. hitting her hard today apparently

kids all ultimately picked up by me. and now I'm catching back up with the work deferred from this afternoon.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dude at work announced he was quitting. Something I certainly respect.

A bunch of people he works with surrounded him asking where he was going. The answer was a low paying administrative job in Indiana, he currently has a high paying research gig. This puzzled people so they kept asking why. He kept saying it was because of the schools for his kids, he live in a pretty damn good school district as it is. People kept pressing and he got angrier and angrier saying it was "because of he schools".

It was pretty clear to me that he wanted to go somewhere where his kids wouldn't "catch the gay" and knew he couldn't say it out loud but people are dumb and couldn't pick up on it. I LOL'd and left before he went postal.

Dude at work announced he was quitting. Something I certainly respect.

A bunch of people he works with surrounded him asking where he was going. The answer was a low paying administrative job in Indiana, he currently has a high paying research gig. This puzzled people so they kept asking why. He kept saying it was because of the schools for his kids, he live in a pretty damn good school district as it is. People kept pressing and he got angrier and angrier saying it was "because of he schools".

It was pretty clear to me that he wanted to go somewhere where his kids wouldn't "catch the gay" and knew he couldn't say it out loud but people are dumb and couldn't pick up on it. I LOL'd and left before he went postal.
Jesus...