Quantcast

‹«⟨^ sunderping GMT ^⟩»›

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Back tire went flat again overnight, so rim is either fubar, or my rim strip is toast. I'm guessing rim, based on this happening the other day too.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Waffle Sunday has been executed to perfection.

Now a walk and garage spring cleanup for the rest of the day.

I'm out of good beer, suckage.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Planning ride with neighbor then another neighborhood "happy hour" starting at 2pm until... Yeah.

Hannah woke up early this am but Wifey got her into bed with us where she's still sleeping 2hrs later. I think I'm going to make waffles this am...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I got a pretty good sunburn from my ride yesterday, the possibility of which never crossed my mind when I headed out. It's nice to feel a little bit of summer.

It's raining and I ran 10 miles early this morning. Chores and cookie baking on tap the rest of the day...maybe an easy spin on the trainer. 11:00 zoom brunch with friends coming up.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Presumed cracked rib(s) from crash yesterday is (are) sore. :banana:
I feel your pain. My chest wall injury was 3 weeks ago. It’s about 80% recovered now and was quite painful with respiration and movement for the first 2.5 weeks or so.

Coworker who was in the car accident back in January passed away at home some time wednesday. :thumbsdown:
That sucks.

Coffee check.
Fire check.
Classical music check.
Today would be a good wake n bake day if it weren't for the kids.
Which music, specifically?

I am going to break my fast in a bit.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Well just under half the temperature of yesterday and back to rain today.
At least I got the lawn cut.
Just prepped a pork roast for dinner; guess I gotta start laundry next.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
girls come back today.
soaking up the quiet until then.
hiking later.
breakfast...
IMG_9591 2.JPG

IMG_0441.JPG

and some colombian in my mug.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Presumed cracked rib(s) from crash yesterday is (are) sore. :banana:
It just hurts more to play as as we age, just don't bounce like we used to. go have a good beer

Slept in, got 8.5 hours of sleep. Spending the day working on shit. Already resoldered some crappy OEM wiring, not turning my attention to the back fencing and landscaping. Wind has kicked up so any motivation I might have had to go ride is long gone. Pulling out the Miter saw for another project this afternoon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ended up not on that ride, went to bmx track with Haley and some other friends. Website said the park was open with exception of a few things listed, not including the track. Got there and it was closed. Got to talk with a ranger who by chance was there. She agrees that was fucked up and they need to update their website, so she called her boss while we were all there and it's supposedly getting fixed today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh yeah that backassward east coast thing. you guys don't have that dumbass no liquor on Sunday thing do you?

out west you can buy what ever you want in any market or Liquor store 7 days a week :cheers:
PA is particularly bad compared to the rest of the East coast. They stopped the no liquor sales on Sunday thing years ago.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rain came later than forecast so I stole a ride. Then yard work and planting seeds in veggie garden. Now on beer #2, I am spent.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Mailman just delivered our weed order, which only took a few days and came from BC.

My three other packages that I ordered over a week ago are still MIA, one of which is only traveling across the city. :confused: :confused: :confused: