Quantcast

‹«⟨^ sunderping GMT ^⟩»›

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
amazing weekend and much needed. had a decent spin on saturday followed by a bonfire that cooked up a ton of yard waste. today I got out on the mountain bike, which apparently still works, for a quick jaunt on some local trails I had never explored before. They are very mint and seem to be nearly unridden so they aren't totally clapped out like everything else in MA. Got home for yet another day of kids sleep eat repeat

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Took the boys for a hike today. Oldest picked up a tick. We found it in the crook of his knee. Beurk.

As I typed this, the boys broke a lamp horsing around when they were supposed to be getting ready for bed. Life lesson? Will it be learned?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Took the boys for a hike today. Oldest picked up a tick. We found it in the crook of his knee. Beurk.

As I typed this, the boys broke a lamp horsing around when they were supposed to be getting ready for bed. Life lesson? Will it be learned?
I'd say, thank @FSM I had a girl, but you know what they say.

When you have boys you only have to worry about one dick, when you have a girl, you have to worry about them all. :fie:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'd say, thank @FSM I had a girl, but you know what they say.

When you have boys you only have to worry about one dick, when you have a girl, you have to worry about them all. :fie:
My dad never had to worry about that with my sister after one date tried to take it too far and she told me about it. Fucker walked with a limp for a few months after I beat the shit out of him. Word spread very quickly that no meant no or I would painfully change your point of view.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My dad never had to worry about that with my sister after one date tried to take it too far and she told me about it. Fucker walked with a limp for a few months after I beat the shit out of him. Word spread very quickly that no meant no or I would painfully change your point of view.
I doubt that would go unpunished today.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Got out and rode today with one friend. Managed the distance thing (especially climbing :D) and omg did I need a little time spent with a buddy. After almost 8 weeks of lock down (started isolating late Feb after returning sick from California), spirit is reset & feeling healthy.

Rode Dakota ridge loop and bonus lap down Apex. Boom goes the dynamite.

Last edited: