Quantcast

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ Hangover Monday GTM ……………………

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Rode a bike, walked a dog, swore coz it was hot, took a sunset photo, swore coz of Mozzies, went home.
IMGP1501.jpg

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
:wave:

Hans has fallen.
We can safely say that 2022 xmas is in the books.

Today I shall try to remove three feet of snow from the Sprinter. Some skiing and beer might occur.

Voilà!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My father cooks so bad I think I have PTSD. Jesus. Every year it's getting worse. I wish his girlfriend explained to him more meat and beer does not mean better recipe. Wanted pierogi like a normal polish person? Nope. Fuck you. You are getting a huge slab of undercooked meat in a beer bath.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I am off until next Tuesday (company end of year shut down) and have zero plans. The weather is shit all week, so not sure any work on the truck will get done. Will likely steal Lil Man for an arcade run or something.

I do need a haircut, but the barber is closed today. Yay vacation!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:stupid:

Wife is pissy that I want to ride with friends, so I have that going for me. :twitch:
My wife has to work and is bitter. I had no choice in the matter. I'm not complaining, but she gets pissed about my job anyway. We both work from home, so she is aware of my "work style". While she has to clock in and out for breaks, I'm in the shed browsing the monkey. The glories of salary. :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Slept in. No hangover.

Supposed to go see my dad this afternoon, haven't seen him or brothers in a few years..

I should also stop and get a Mr buddy propane heater for the shed. Really need to start taking the bike apart.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Great success was had yesterday. Teh Spousal Unit™ loves the art I got her, we soaked in some hot springs, and had a large and glorious meal with family and friends.

I’m off work today for observed Christmas, and we’re talking about getting outside to play. Gonna beautiful in town so we might go for a ride, but Teh Spousal Unit™ has expressed some interest in trying snowboarding.

Let’s do this.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Took me a min to figure out what day today is. 7 more days of vacation, so fuck yeah. Spent the morning doing fuck all.

Was weird talking with my dad about house renovations. They're having a house built and some of the stuff (cabinets in the utility room, basic landscaping, etc) are being priced excessively high. He, who taught me a lot of what I know, was asking me about how I built the cabinets, what tools I was using, where to get different materials, etc. Definitely weird to be telling this stuff to him. But he still won't listen to me re: investment related stuff.:think:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Old dogs rear legs seem to be giving out. Lets hope he can hang on a while longer. Poor old fella is mentally healthy and happy. His knee just is totally fubared.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

back to Denver today. Rest of family has an extra week in dreary Seattle

watched 1984 Dune, the Spicerider extended cut. It is not good.

BC5290F1-1A23-48B3-8FC9-44B9331A6348.jpeg
F79FC6D2-44B5-4347-90C6-3FB0DE32F52A.jpeg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, it warmed up to 39 today. Was going to go to the gym or the Kickr, but instead I did 3+ hours of snow blowing, chopping ice, shoveling ice, and generally tidying up things outside that you can’t do when it’s frozen.
In other news, Wifey’s dad is in very bad shape, and might have had a stroke while he was/is intubated and sedated. She is flying out tomorrow.
Just gonna spend the day doing mad chores to ease her mind a little.

Last edited: