Quantcast

(‿ˠ‿) Friday peepin' the booty GMT ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )(‿ˠ‿)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Checked the weather forcast yesterday, was supposed to be dry through the weekend, was happy to plan a ride, it then immedially started to downpour and snow in the mountains for the last 24 hours.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It's not the up... but the return. :D
tracks seem to be favoring SW. so I'm assuming 40 shall be adequately plowed

hopefully Superb Owl traffic stays home on Sunday instead of clogging up the roads when I'm out there ~10 AM.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
6 people in a meeting because one guy swore he had something exciting and it turns out he was running different code on 2 different machines. No wonder the results didn't match. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
6 people in a meeting because one guy swore he had something exciting and it turns out he was running different code on 2 different machines. No wonder the results didn't match. :rofl:
I used the word "nominal" a few months ago and a few morons I work with have taken every opportunity to waste everyone's time arguing over the definition. One of the jackasses created a 14 page document exploring the definition and setup a two hour meeting next week to review it. I rejected the meeting with the explanation "no added value".

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I used the word "nominal" a few months ago and a few morons I work with have taken every opportunity to waste everyone's time arguing over the definition. One of the jackasses created a 14 page document exploring the definition and setup a two hour meeting next week to review it. I rejected the meeting with the explanation "no added value".
JFC.jpg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My Ma’s husband was apparently diagnosed with Parkinson’s in January. Ma decided to tell us in the note she wrote inside the birthday card she sent to Teh Spousal Unit™, which we got today. What the hell, Ma? Ya can’t pick up the phone?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He still swears the there is an issue between 7.0 and 7.1 that is supposed to be released next week. There might be, but it's not the issue he thinks he is seeing because he's following 2 different code paths.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Ya, pretty hilarious actually. Severely miss calculated the level of hardness in the old welds holding on the old jack. 11 cutting wheels and 5 sawzall blades later. . . Got the new one tacked on. Will makes some better looking welds tomorrow.

Silver lining is that now all I have to be pissed at “work” today was some hard af welds, no coworker, no office bull shit. I’ll consider it a win.