Quantcast

⁂⁂⁂ Trash day... ⁂⁂⁂

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The garbage truck literally stopped by as I was typing this, delayed a day due to Labor Day. Dog is not a fan.

We lost power last night due to storms so I went to bed at 8:00...nothing else to do.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
My trash is out today, they step it one day late on a holiday week.

Going to do family stuff today, whatever that means.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
highschool hangs at dinosaur jr in atlanta....the ringing in my ears is strong....

rose city band at the earl tonight...

i forgot i had stayed at this particular red roof inn previously and that it was a dump....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Fuckers didn't open the track gate for 40min. FTS. Second time the people in charge were late.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coffee, porch, get car inspected, mail mom a bday present, yardwork, take 13yo to his football game...that's probably gonna be all she wrote today. at least temps are cool(er).

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:wave:
Trash day is Thursday. Jeez.

Pancakes and bikes, before it maybe rains. Then a going away party for my buddy Mike's son who scored a 5 month assignment to Antarctica.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hallo ppls

Nothing too much on the docket today besides lazing about. Probably will moonlight here and there when not in the hot tub

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fox bros bbq in atl is good....

texas transplants judging from the license plates hanging on the walls...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ruths out of town at an art and wine festival with her sister. Hence I dozed in, not to awakened by those words uttered by wives everywhere; " Wake up! there is a ton of stuff I need you to do".
you chose that life....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Mrs just backed into my new work truck. That’s cool. Thankfully the CRV is all plastic and took all the damage. . . :rolleyes:
Now you can drive it without worrying about f-in it up.

Just met a nice guy wearing Filson gear outside the coffee shop. He had a bit of an accent. Moved here 5 years ago from Houston. Goddamnit intesifies

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well today has had a different dynamic than usual. Haley's holding the 3rd fastest time on track all day and the two kids faster are the "next level" kids. She's been fully absorbed into the team as well - we had team t-shirts waiting for us at our pit when we came back from session two. After that session her videos were being used to show other kids the lines they should be taking. K1 skill set is transferring over and fast.