Quantcast

⁂∴∴⁂ Mung drain ⁂∴∴⁂

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. HBD team gimp.

John and Hilarie have been married longer that most of us have been alive. That is amazing. Congratulations.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We never got married. We were about to once, but her parents were such a PITA that we decided not.
I believe you guys can claim it at this point, if you wish. If VT was common law, you would have crossed that threshold decades ago.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Get to workies today and the boss say to load the welder in to the truck.
What thickness are we welding? Don't know.
What steel do I need to take? Don't know.
What are we fixing? Don't know.

Arrrgh!
11.5hr day but I slept okay so it was a bit of fun.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey hey hey

got in early in hopes of getting out early to ride my bike in circles or even while not moving at all. Just as long as I'm doing something on wheels, I should be happy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Congrats jbp/H, gff, Squeeb for your various accomplishments such as emerging from your mothers

/me has a persistent sore throat. Negative COVID rapid test and doesn’t seem to track with taking antihistamines. I’ll convert myself to WFH this morning and go to the local urgent care to get strep tested later.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
not everyone wants/needs the pomp of getting married. it's your life, you do you.

also congrats.
Agreed, but there also doesn't need to be any pomp. My wife and I eloped and got married out in nature near Yellowstone. Only people there were the officiant and a photog.

Also, I've come dangerously close to doing work this morning as it's a rest day in the Giro so I can't watch the racing instead...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Found some oil for the VW for 50% off. Need to go hoard some today.

Le work.

Need to cut the lawn today, the dandelions have taken over. :panic:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
So not a fan of bees are you?

In May, let the grass be! ;)
I am, lots of other flowers in the yard, including a big lavender plant that they seem to enjoy. :)

But...if I let it get much longer I'll have to go kidwoo and get a tracked Honda lawn mower or something. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
was supposed to go to lunch with my department. i go to the bathroom so i'd be ready to leave. i come back, whoosh. everyone is gone. despite having talked to people about it earlier in the day, all just gone. didn't even leave a message where they were going. seriously considering just leaving and WFH the rest of the day.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
was supposed to go to lunch with my department. i go to the bathroom so i'd be ready to leave. i come back, whoosh. everyone is gone. despite having talked to people about it earlier in the day, all just gone. didn't even leave a message where they were going. seriously considering just leaving and WFH the rest of the day.
Since no one is around to tell you "no", I'd take that as a "yes".