Quantcast

⁂∴∴⁂ Mung drain ⁂∴∴⁂

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
We're enjoying a pretty wet spring around here, so the dirt has been amazing out on the normally dry and loose AF trails. Rode with another couple who Teh Spousal Unit™ and I are really good friends with, they both recently got new-to-them bikes. Both were talking about how firm/harsh their respective forks are. Neither were getting full travel. After the ride we cracked open both beers and the forks... beers were delicious and we found not one but TWO volume reducers in each of their forks. I have the same fork (2022 Fox 36 Grip2 FIT4 blobbity blah blah) and just recently went full volume and like it a lot... so we pulled the tokens out of their forks as well. I think they're gonna be more happier.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spidey sense was off the hook this morning. Pulled up at female clients residence at 0425 to take her to dialysis. Normally I pull up call her phone and she comes out gets in and off we go. Today I didn't make the call right away. Something felt off. Then I saw the two guys in dark clothes in the shadows by her steps. They saw me looking at them and came up to my van and tried to open the door. I had them locked. By then I had my can of bear spray in hand and the safety off They moved off then came back then crossed the street. my client came out and I was out on the street between them and here with my bear spray nicely lit by my headlamp so that they could see that I had something large in my hand. I got her in locked the doors and watched them slide off into the shadows. Probably should have called the cops but they hadn't really done anything.. but still...........

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
/me has a persistent sore throat. Negative COVID rapid test and doesn’t seem to track with taking antihistamines. I’ll convert myself to WFH this morning and go to the local urgent care to get strep tested later.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I dunno. Is 45 young? I don't feel young :dead:
I’m very slightly older than you. Some days I feel great, some less. I do a thing every birthday where I find a trampoline and do a front summi, back summi and a birani. I’ll start worrying when I can’t do that.