Quantcast

€¢£¥_$@+uday-gmt_¥€¢£$

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Balls, was trying to buy a cheap brand new 7 speed DH shifter and derailleur super cheap on ebay, secured the shifter in one auction as it ended and then the dog shaped object jumped on me and I missed getting the derailleur...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:wavingkitty:

Flying out to Seattle this afternoon. I shall bring 3 wagyu hybrid steaks in my carry on, because delicious and because it’ll confuse TSA.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wavingkitty:

Flying out to Seattle this afternoon. I shall bring 3 wagyu hybrid steaks in my carry on, because delicious and because it’ll confuse TSA.
Is there a more planet friendly version of your new diet that doesn't require just eating fat cows?

Just curious. Wife and I now do at least two dinners a week sans meat.

Also good luck eating those after they've been handled by TSA person. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yes, one can do low carb high fat without animal fat certainly. Just make sure to minimize omega-6 PUFAs if going that way—many non-animal sources are high, and those are to be avoided IMO.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Looking at rooms in Le Pisgah.

Poop time.

Then going to the mall with the ladyfriend. Might bring a hockey stick to fend off the madness. I just need a card... and beer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You’re already stuck in traffic!
Dry and no snow in a week? Yeah, I can leave at 6. Don't forget I have to add 30min because I don't live in Golden. And I have to be there with time to get a 7 y/o dressed and fed, ready to ski at WP base by 9:05am.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Home made Christmas gifts done.

Got to watch a crack head check out at Target last night. She was real twitchy and paying with a wild combo of gift cards, credit/debit cards, and cash. When she couldn’t come up with the last $1.35, I covered for her. Her young son was standing there and she was about to put back a Hot Wheels car, which also meant the checker would have to ring up the entire order again. Ah. The holidays in Hollywood.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I "ran" a 5K this morning, that was more like a shufflejog. The course was covered in ice and it was tough to get any traction. Anyway, I ran a 20:14, good enough for 7/150 or overall, and 2nd in my age group.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Last Saturday before Xmas. Hopefully I will get to add some moar dollars to the thru hike fund. But dayum am I tired from all these 14 hour days. If I'm not comatose Christmas day, my ass is getting some time in the woods. Then back to the bench to finish up the last projects for the year.

Fitness is taking a nose dive and bacon, Ice cream and Mexican Cokes are not helping. Gotta make up for it in January with lots of hiking and riding, And not to fear gents, the only fast I will do will be on my Spitty down a ribbon of dirt.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode. Was cold. Better than warm tomorrow, le sigh. Now a 8.4% NE DIPA, therefore I won't be doing anything remotely useful for the rest of the day.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Welp, couldn’t find anyone to ski with so I took the dogs to the park and now I’m gonna ride Dakota Ridge from home. Basically this means roughly 17 miles of pavement to get 3-1/2 miles of glorious dirt and rock. Fuck I’m dumb.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Welp, couldn’t find anyone to ski with so I took the dogs to the park and now I’m gonna ride Dakota Ridge from home. Basically this means roughly 17 miles of pavement to get 3-1/2 miles of glorious dirt and rock. Fuck I’m dumb.
I got up every Saturday to WP, except next weekend. You know how to get a hold of me.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Earlier:

0258AA4A-0EC1-42F4-BCFB-B45C56956F87.jpeg

Now:

50309D9C-A0B9-4271-B155-2D8B3391DBD5.jpeg

Y FT no drive to trailhead?
:pleasantry:Exercise:pleasantry:

also now I can drink all the beer at all the breweries on the way home. Which means about 3, because I’m shelled.

More time than money.
ain’t that the God’s Honest.

You need an e-bike.
I’ve considered for this reason: eliminate the drive to the TH.

I got up every Saturday to WP, except next weekend. You know how to get a hold of me.
Right on! I would have met you up there if I could have rallied @Nick but also it was nice as in town so... I will meet you at the Jane one of these weekends. For sure.

Last edited: