Quantcast

€£¥ ₩eekend #¹ ¥£€

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man lmfao omg! I ran a 5K this morning. 19:35...not bad. I finished 2nd overall but was the first male (got destroyed by a chick). Apparently I won money for being the male race winner.... waiting for the awards ceremony.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Played a good concert last night. Throat not happy with allergy-cooties. Half hour snuggle from snuggly middle child just now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hey man lmfao omg! I ran a 5K this morning. 19:35...not bad. I finished 2nd overall but was the first male (got destroyed by a chick). Apparently I won money.... waiting for the awards ceremony.
that’s about Zuckerberg’s time

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Cinco de drinko happy hour at the neighbors last night with walking tacos. Good times. Busy day ahead. Hot tub is about halfway drained.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Cinco de drinko happy hour at the neighbors last night with walking tacos. Good times. Busy day ahead. Hot tub is about halfway drained.
We tried Cinco Mayoing last evening. We got refused access because of our dogs.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Went down to the in-laws to get the Honda driving again. No dice, the pulleys are frozen and won't free up, the belt smokes and car dies. Tow truck en route.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woot I got almost 9 hours of sleep. This is my first day not working in almost a month. Ruth is out of town and I only have two small project to do. Rain put the kabosh of riding so I might as well do the projects

But first feed the dogs and sip espresso

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
picking up kiddo from taking the SAT. not sure what else is on tap. wifey headed to durham for friend's parents memorial service so it's just the boys at the house...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
4 hour drive to Niagara Falls and back completed, to pickup the hitch receiver for the car.

Now to get it installed...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had my first go at putting down some concrete tiles outside. Not prefect as I did not have any sand. Not perfect but better than stepping on dirt. I will try to swap out some other tiles that a broken as I found a bunch that was like new some years back clean up the back yard.

Also improved my best time on a “DH” line from 1:04 to 1:02. Seems like 29r can turn!

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
^yikes!! Those are Shimano, yes? Details?

Biggish ride today for the first time in forever. Quads are cramping. I really need to get fit again some year. Le sigh…

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
have they not invented Canada Post yet

oh wait
I didn't even ask what it'd be to ship to a heavy steel oversized item.

It's a 2" Ecohitch, which had to come in the from the US. So just picking it up I'm already out $671. Not sure how the guy gets them - super nice guy who runs some eco trailers business. Had a Tesla and a Prius at his house. If I had ordered it myself, it would have been that price plus shipping from the US...cray cray.

Anyways, that shit is on there. Hardest part was figuring out how to get the bumper cover to pop off. After unscrewing to section, I did t realize it then needed to pop over top of some plastic shit. Was going crazy thinking I missed a hidden screw somewhere.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Damn dude! Thats badass... Did you smack a rock? Are those M-770? I hope you didnt get hurt.
M760. I did nothing crazy, just had hit a new gap jump for the first time, which went smoothly. Did use only about 2/3 of the suspension travel. On my third attempt, I wanted to pedal hard after the landing to quickly get up the following small incline. Was in the 3rd to largest gear, one rotation of the crank with full torque and heard a snapping noise. Thought I snapped my chain but instead saw the crank dangling. Luckily I did not get hurt at all, just rolled to a stop.
No signs of corrosion on the axle. Need to extract the other side to see what is going on. It is deformed, so does not slide through the bearing anymore. Crank is old and used quite a bit, but no hard hits. Always used with Nukeproof plastic flats or CB Mallets, so pedals that would fail if hit hard. :confused: