Quantcast

€€€€uro drive 2023 gtm Monday ¥¥¥¥

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Just got home from a healthy weed whacking session on the trails. I am beat the fuck down after walking 8 miles with a battery powered weed whacker and 3 of its bread loaf sized batteries. Saw a scorpion tonight! Must be summer time.

I have finished off the ice cream. The fresh blackberries were a welcome addition.

20230716_231053.jpg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

I need a vacation, motivation and drive are hovering around nonexistent. Got a week off scheduled in early August, but I dont know if I can wait that long.

Otherwise, up early to get some groceries and fill up the wife's car, cause we both know she's not going to leave early enough to do that herself.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hello everyone. kids are getting proficient with the fins/mask/snorkel. will help with confidence when they are in the actual ocean. getting excited to take them proper snorkeling for the first time.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Last day of vacation and little has been done. I did reseed the lawn, so that's good. Still can't get the wife's quad running, working on that today. Also the left rear turn/brake light in the truck has stopped working. Supposedly there is a spot under the dash that develops a short due to rubbing on something. So I get to spend more time under the dash, yeah. I might need to buy a proper flash light as my phone isn't great.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Son of a :rant:. French door I installed last fall is weeping from the interior bottom corner of the window on both doors. Not a ton, mind you, but definitely not ideal. Let's see what the mfg has to say.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hello everyone. kids are getting proficient with the fins/mask/snorkel. will help with confidence when they are in the actual ocean. getting excited to take them proper snorkeling for the first time.
don't usually post pics of the kiddos but...... when they are motivated they are motivated...

(note: that's my parents pool, 8 feet deep).

1689608942587.png

1689608960122.png

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon! Heading home from another epic Monkeyfest! So many good times we’re had; beers (& whiskey…lots of whiskey) was consumed and bikes we ridden.

question of the day…do I want to buy a Pivot switchblade or hold out for a tallboy C, sb130 or Occam H20

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Afternoon! Heading home from another epic Monkeyfest! So many good times we’re had; beers (& whiskey…lots of whiskey) was consumed and bikes we ridden.

question of the day…do I want to buy a Pivot switchblade or hold out for a tallboy C, sb130 or Occam H20
Did you switch to dentistry??? ;)

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
i found a smaller box and the swingarm is off.
Sweet! I am still at my mum's place, but will be back home next week. Shoot me a PM with the costs of shipping when you have them. And please don't forget to include the pint glasses in the box and costs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sweet! I am still at my mum's place, but will be back home next week. Shoot me a PM with the costs of shipping when you have them. And please don't forget to include the pint glasses in the box and costs.
yup, everything is there (i stored it all together). i'll be working on packing this week.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

I'd avoid the Switchblade just because it has silly superboost rear hub (I like the bike otherwise).