Quantcast

€€€ Chrismtas is over GTM $$$$

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Youngest son got his second shot today so now we have all done our civic duties. Got the fireplace started as the wife complained she was cold. Also need to get individual thermostat controls on the heated floors to better regulate the house.

Body feels good after the mtb ride yesterday. I think I will hit the gym today and burn a little Christmas fat.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Spent the whole day yesterday cleaning up the house and putting away and storing anything holiday related, house is back to normal and clean. Good thing tomorrow is garbage day.

Slight dusting of snow on the ground and everybody is freaking out still, mind boggling. River levels seem to be receding to manageable levels, might put the mini jet back in the water just so I can attempt to move some of the big logs up river.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
There's a chance I might see a snowflake or 2 today.
driving by a MAGA rally eh

/me is off to the airport yet again in a few minutes. This flight is basically my last chance on getting to work on time at 2 pm, although I’m not really needed until 5 pm mountain.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Danger Will Robinson Danger

Phone just started going off. NWS just issued a flood warning for the bay area. Large Thunderstorm is moving though dropping heavy rain on ground that has received between 5" in the city to 10" of rain in the hills and is already saturated

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Bought flooring for the house yesterday. 1800 lbs loaded onto carts, loaded into the truck, then unloaded at my parent's house. Good news is we will have to it all again in 1.5 weeks.

Now it's time to clean up the wreck from Christmas.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHAT IT DO BUBBA. It's my usual Monday work from home day. I ran 5 cold miles on the rail trail before the sun came up. Our White Christmas has already been completely washed away by rain.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
My company is closed today, but going to deal with a client issue, so workin'. I still have to work out whatever is rubbing on my car rotors. I think the caliper spring that pushes everything apart is to blame.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
snowboarding people: for the crap i usually ride in, lib tech terrain wrecker or arbor formula?

wfh this week, cleaning up doin go little crap around the house, etc. will squeeze a local ride in today or tomorrow with the kiddo...depends on when our range gets delivered today.

it's 12:40...lunchbeer time!

cheers.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Girlfriend's father was supposed to stay the night tonight, but after calling the long term care home this morning, it looks like someone there tested positive for covid, so no visits and they are back on strict measures.

Sucks, this would have been his first over night stay somewhere other than a hospital or care home, since having a stroke 2 (3...maybe...time flies) years ago. We've had his cat since then and though he had very bad short term memory, was really looking forward to seeing him.

Short thing of work today and then a short bike ride. Looks like we have some freezing rain and ice incoming tonight.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Pushed back from gate. Deiced. Taxied. Turned around and returned to gate for some unspecified maintenance issue. Gah

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Chances of me being in Denver to start my shift at 2 have evaporated. Chances of me making it by 5 are perhaps even odds now?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
We either make a dash for it tomorrow or we stay put for another 4 days. I say stay and she says go. Fuck driving in the mountains in the winter.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Mid day Monkeys.

Got 2 more inches of that white shit last night. Pretty sunny out today, but wicked cold. Supposed to get a couple more tonight. It's a good thing I have the week off because this is a shit show. :panic:

Playing Hot Wheels Unleashed with Lil Man.