Re-boarding is in process

for my 8:32 am flight that was supposed to be a 3:30 pm flight yesterday

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
my unheated bedroom was still comfy.
Isn't it always?

I had to have my window pretty far open last night, since temps are at or above freezing. How the F am I supposed to sleep when it's above freezing?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Powder was skied. Powder skis were left at home (derp). Legs are sore. Wifey was supposed to come with us but decided late last night not to. That was the best possible outcome.

Errands for Wifey and car wash upcoming.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
stay safe homie.
when is this storm supposed to break?
tapering off over the next few days

we're supposed to be done with the feet of snow every 13 hours phase

one nice thing about all the roads being closed........there are no speeding assholes ripping through my neighborhood. I'd forgotten what theoldendays™ were like

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Didn’t make it home by 5, either. But less than 10 away now, in a cab.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi all. confused as to which was the relevant GMT today.

Not much to report. After spending 30 minutes on hold with those shiggar fraggars over at the-house, somebody finally answered and my shit has shipped. Maybe I'll get lucky and the original order, placed 22 days ago, will somehow also ship (it won't) and I'll get two of each. UGH 2/10 would not bang (again).

Started weightlifting again, feels good. Not as good as high def ZWIFT. Need to take a picture of my new setup.

Also whereTF is my RMSS gift HEY?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Threw 27 pounds on my back for three hours this evening. First time I've been hiking in a month. Fitness has declined a bit, but nothing to be concerned about as it was expected. Should have no problem getting back up to speed well before April.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
surprised i scored a sub pop pressing of the scud mountain boys "massachusetts" off discogs...thought it was a repress....