Quantcast

←∆→ voting again GMT ↑∆↓

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My brain decided 4am was a perfectly reasonable wake up time. Oh well. Working out, then will likely be at polling location when doors open. Maybe time for an espresso.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Future wife went to Bali for a 3 week retreat so I have the house to myself. Wanted to go to Berlin but I'm a bit broke this month so I will probably just end up making hot sauce over the long weekend and watching films with friends.

I really want to go somewhere but I'm split between going to some hot island with good hiking and going to Berlin since I always come back pumped and kind of inspired to do shit (and that's without drugs).

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
The whole household decided fi-vayem was a good time to wake up. So we made french toast. I could think of a worse way to spend the morning.

Have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon in a couple of hours to determine whether surgery is a good course of action to remove the two bone fragments in my elbow. They haven't bothered me at all since last spring, but I don't know if they'll be a long-term problem?

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Killed it at the golf course yesterday, shot a 78 on a pretty tough track. Just need to get in a few more good rounds and I'll have the handicap necessary to play in the Mass Amateur.

Puttering around doing errands and applying to jobs. Thinking of picking up some part time work to fill the void and bring in cash. Suggestions?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Killed it at the golf course yesterday, shot a 78 on a pretty tough track. Just need to get in a few more good rounds and I'll have the handicap necessary to play in the Mass Amateur.
9 hole pitch and putt eh?

Hardly got in any golf at all this year :(

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
wife's snusnubaru is still in the shop with a bad trans. Coming up on 30 days. Almost lemon time....Dealership has no idea when it'll be shipped....I'm starting to wonder what I need to do to get them to ship a fucking transmission this way.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
wife's snusnubaru is still in the shop with a bad trans. Coming up on 30 days. Almost lemon time....Dealership has no idea when it'll be shipped....I'm starting to wonder what I need to do to get them to ship a fucking transmission this way.
have your lawyer call them?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I pedaled in in 28 degree weather, layered up appropriately. Trails and bike lane 99% clear of ice, and had no mishaps.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Just had a really, really good breakfast sammich. Started as a standard sort of affair what with an everything bagel, a bit of melted shredded cheese, an egg, a thick slice of tomato, and topped with avocado slices...

Then I slathered a layer of ajvar on that Bad Larry betwixt the bagel and the mater, and it blew my fucking mind.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Just had a really, really good breakfast sammich. Started as a standard sort of affair what with an everything bagel, a bit of melted shredded cheese, an egg, a thick slice of tomato, and topped with avocado slices...

Then I slathered a layer of ajvar on that Bad Larry betwixt the bagel and the mater, and it blew my fucking mind.
"Vegan soul food"? :confused: :disgust: :D

Fuckin' 'ell - that stuff sounds DELICIOUS.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Down 30ish pounds since my Oregon trip in August. Feels good being less fat. Making it sustainable. Stoked on progress for less than 3 months and less than 2 back in the gym. Shifted my schedule a bit and been getting up at 4:30 every day to work out for an hour before work. Then coming home, eating breakfast and getting ready for work at 7. 10x more energy lately, been crushing my Strava times and lifting more weight.

Attachments

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Tell me about it. But it's the only way to make it work consistently. With work, family and kids crap, I just can't do it after work/at night. Too many things come up or throw me off. This way I've been to the gym every weekday for 2 months. Even on my days off and when the wife and I left for Vegas on a Friday. I still went. It's been worth it. I was tired of feeling like shit all the time...