Quantcast

∆|∆ Saturday gmt ∆|∆

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOORAY SLEEP!!! I've got a double batch of meatballs going for tomorrow's foosball game. I need to bring a batch over to my brother this afternoon since I am not having him over to watch the game. I need to make enough BALLS for his whole family though since I can't just bring enough for him, so instead of feeding one, I need to feed six. lmao

Soon as am done cooking, I'll venture out for a 12-or-so mile run.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
HOORAY SLEEP!!! I've got a double batch of meatballs going for tomorrow's foosball game. I need to bring a batch over to my brother this afternoon since I am not having him over to watch the game. I need to make enough BALLS for his whole family though since I can't just bring enough for him, so instead of feeding one, I need to feed six. lmao

Soon as am done cooking, I'll venture out for a 12-or-so mile run.
I'm gonna watch in the hopes of seeing Tom Brady lose.

Gotta get some wings marinating. Will also be making homemade french fries. My son has requested nachos.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Traffic just absolutely stupid today. Turned around at 470, routed 58 to 6, all the way to Central City, then Mariko puked at Idaho Springs just now. Turning around.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
All nearby trails are soaked/closed so it looks like I’ll need to break out the road bike since the it looks like the rain will hold off until this evening. Got a new bike computer yesterday so at least I’ll get to mess around with that.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Despite an abundance of trails with dry dirt surrounding us, we’re going to take the new fat bikes to a trail covered in snow to check them out. It’s gonna be great!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Also, knowing where @rideit plans on riding today I’m saying 7:1 odds that he breaks something else. Could be self, could be bike. It’s a nail biter!

(Hall ranch and then a lap on the steepest trail at LHOHV...)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
trying not to go look at this tomorrow....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Oh man, that brings back fond memories. My dad had an '89 and I remember my brother and I playing in the back cargo area together for hours on end while they drove around looking at houses for several months.

He cried when he finally had to get rid of it after transmission #3. It was the first vehicle he ever bought new and custom ordered from the factory the way he wanted it.

Edit: another fond memory: we were at an air show and got blocked in the dirt lot....he pushed a car sideways a good 8ft to get it out of the way so we could leave.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh man, that brings back fond memories. My dad had an '89 and I remember my brother and I playing in the back cargo area together for hours on end while they drove around looking at houses for several months.

He cried when he finally had to get rid of it after transmission #3. It was the first vehicle he ever bought new and custom ordered from the factory the way he wanted it.
My dad had an 87 or 88 K5 blazer, we'd take the back seat out and go camping in it in Allegheny national forest

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Got another recognition award at work, thinking of getting a gropro. Leaning towards an older model to keep cost down, especially since it's more of something to just derp around with. Will likely be using it more with/for kids stuff than my own riding. How far back do I have to go before features really start to drop off? @Toshi what's your input? Haven't you had several iterations?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Powder. Legs sore. Saw @6thElement getting onto the freeway after his ride. Time to go yell at HD for fucking up MIL cabinet order.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Edit: another fond memory: we were at an air show and got blocked in the dirt lot....he pushed a car sideways a good 8ft to get it out of the way so we could leave.
originally my first car was to be a 1972 international travelall....

did not happen....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Got another recognition award at work, thinking of getting a gropro. Leaning towards an older model to keep cost down, especially since it's more of something to just derp around with. Will likely be using it more with/for kids stuff than my own riding. How far back do I have to go before features really start to drop off? @Toshi what's your input? Haven't you had several iterations?
IMHO the smaller the camera the better, I like my Session 5 for that reason. OTOH, editing is the limiting factor. I never found a reasonable editing software for Windows. Mac has Quicktime but I have zero experience with that.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
check best buy....they had the 7 or 8 pretty damn cheap the last time I was in there...

hero 8 for 299.00

hero 7 silver for 199

on their website...