Quantcast

∑∑∑∑∑∑ Fabulous Friday ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Not much going on. Meeting a friend for coffee and then farewell party tonight for a friend who is moving to Ethiopia at the end of the month to head up Red Cross in Africa.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Supposed to rain more or less all day. Taking Princess Lumpy (the old dog) to the vet for a check up. Maybe out to dinner later, or maybe grilling. We haven't yet decided. Still at work ATM. Picking up some fresh bagels for Mrs. Scrub, and some empanadas for me on the way home.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Interview at 1230 today. Otherwise, lots of catch-up from work and getting tools packed up for race tomorrow.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Slept like shit. Picked up a screw in the rear tire of the Leaf late yesterday evening, so I guess it's off to buy another set of tires. :rolleyes: I can't remember the last time I just replaced a worn out set, it's always some bullshit stuck in the sidewall or something.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Slept like shit. Picked up a screw in the rear tire of the Leaf late yesterday evening, so I guess it's off to buy another set of tires. :rolleyes: I can't remember the last time I just replaced a worn out set, it's always some bullshit stuck in the sidewall or something.
just replace one...

or....

when you replace this set....keep a old tire and buy a spare rim and keep one of the half worn tires to put on as a carry over to buying a full set all the time...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
kitten is not pleased with having to wear le cone post getting fixed. not pleased at all.

gotta go help install some art for a side gig. then maybe take 13yo to the gym. s'posed to be hot here today and tomorrow, then back in the upper 80s for a while. need to ride at some point soon.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LMAO @ the @Pesqueeb profile pic

Good morning, friends! With no triathlon on the calendar for another 10 months, my motivation to stay in bed is beating out my motivation to get up at 5:00 to go swim. And I ain't even mad.

Got some MTB on the agenda this weekend!! My first time since my castration, which BTW cost me a grand total of $30. Not bad.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

too big to plug?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Vacation Friday is in full swing. Woke up to thunder and lightning, that wasn't in the forecast. Waiting for the rain to stop so we might do walkies.

The truck would have been done had the steering box not been a shit show. The new box should be here today. Some last minute clean up and make sure nothing rubs and she is good to go, if and when we do.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
waaaaaaaassssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

cigars and bars with a good buddy last night. Ended up being a really nice night as we sipped whisky and had a cigar and talked about getting older. He's a great guy and I'm lucky to be friends with him. Didn't even drink a lot so no hangover aside from a bit of a sore throat (yay smoking).

Might hang out with woody tonight, but it really depends on whether my wife wants to kill me by noon as shark week begins soon and the week before is usually me floating in a pile of chum.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

From noon to 7 p.m. on Saturday, taco lovers and lovers of fun will have the chance to sample over 25,000 different tacos (yes, you read that correctly) from more than 20 local taco purveyors, including McDevitt Taco Supply, Verde, Mojo Taqueria and more.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Satisfying ride last night, with ample discussion of hand pie. Looks like rain is queued up for this evening, which will likely stymie ride plans that are being formulated currently. Our lawn needs to be mowed.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Vacation Friday is in full swing. Woke up to thunder and lightning, that wasn't in the forecast. Waiting for the rain to stop so we might do walkies.

The truck would have been done had the steering box not been a shit show. The new box should be here today. Some last minute clean up and make sure nothing rubs and she is good to go, if and when we do.
That “storm” was wild last night. We needed the rain, but the lightning had me a bit edge. I hope no new fires got started - that storm went right up along the Coastal range…

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Laying low at work trying to churn through the onslaught of change orders awaiting my review.

Child's 2nd birthday party tomorrow, so all kinds of things to do before we are ready to host that.