Quantcast

∑∑∑∑∑∑ Sunday GTM ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Urgh last day of vacation. I could have used another week to paint doors and moulding in the basement but not spending my summer in a basement painting.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Glad to be at home in my own bed last night. DSO barking at wildlife in the middle of the night wasn't welcome. Wife isn't feeling great with her 'vid this morning :(

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
guys back here today finishing up backsplash tiling. we chose diamond-y shaped tiles, which take longer to install than normal rectangular ones, i guess. they're about to wrap it up. back tomorrow for grouting. then done for a bit before cabinets get painted.

might head for the pool in a bit, then friends coming over to chill and drink beers.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello

it's hot, yo.

just got back from vacation. Well needed after 2yrs of isolation. My little one is getting more confident in the pool and less terrified of ever getting water near his face...it's pretty cool to see. All we needed was to get out of our comfort zone a little.

Got on the bike for 17 miles in the hot hot heat, felt very average, but managed to set some PRs on this loop. Surprised as I have been a dogg for the last three weeks.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Turns out the dissector/aggressor combo is a pretty good fast-ish rolling combo even in the wet season here. Shoed the new hardtail therewith.

Smoking ribs in the new cheapo cabinet smoker.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
My younger kid’s school (‘kura’) has a totally new main building built over the last two years. It’s super cool. Anyway went to the grand opening this morning, start of the new term, saw my homie the French ambassador, the mayor (bit of a dick) and the Minister of Education, who is a good guy (Chris Hipkins). Anyway the main thing was 100% of everyone who came was masked, and all the kids except the tiny new ones were too. Awesome.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
3rd day in a row daughter tested negative, and symptoms are abating. at this point we're presuming its not covid, but still taking precautions.

finished shoveling the last of the gravel under the deck. next task: storage shed (and a base for it).

snuck in a road ride during the heat of the day. got in the hot tub afterwards.

salmon and blue stuffed baby bellas on the grill for dinner, along with a Bissell bros.