Quantcast

≤∞°Monday LMT°∞≥

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
@Westy you are not the only one.

Sloppy morning in NYC. Forced me into the subway. I did get beat by one of the other dads at school still riding his bike this morning with no fenders. I need to man up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Visited an old friend when travelling for work last week. His 3 year old son tried to rip my eyeball out of my head. The result was a nice infection inside my lower eyelid, The swelling was getting bad, was going to go to the doctor but the zit like absess popped this morning to great relief. Swelling has gone down but every once in while when I blink my vision gets cloudy resulting in a glob of puss that needs to get cleaned up. Good times.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
In my bowels lay many little friends we like to call giardia. (me thinks) Waiting patiently for the call back from the med clinic.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
MOnday yay.
Was here at 7am. f that.
Had a nice pow day at the hill. finally 100% open up there. got the best turns of the season in & explored some new to me terrain. Was fun times.
cheers yall.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. It's cloudy here on the Oregon coast. No surprise, eh?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Visited an old friend when travelling for work last week. His 3 year old son tried to rip my eyeball out of my head. The result was a nice infection inside my lower eyelid, The swelling was getting bad, was going to go to the doctor but the zit like absess popped this morning to great relief. Swelling has gone down but every once in while when I blink my vision gets cloudy resulting in a glob of puss that needs to get cleaned up. Good times.
:panic:

In my bowels lay many little friends we like to call giardia. (me thinks) Waiting patiently for the call back from the med clinic.
:panic: :panic: