Quantcast

┌‍∩‍┐(Saturday)┌‍∩‍┐

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Finished chainsawing neighbors tree with enough time for a ride. 2 hours in the woods, 14.5 miles. Only saw a handful of other people which was nice. Wasn't brutally hot for once, but was overcast. Post ride focal banger. Sushi for dinner, hot tub and more beers later.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not riding with @6thElement but riding something high none-the-less. Then meeting people at 3pm to show them the truck camper... hoping they like it well enough to buy it. Stay safe out there y'all... don't get hit by a truck.
That's quite the shuttle drop off you managed to get.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dirt track races tonight. I heard they have the middle section closed off and folks are not supposed to sit close. With the cases going up here, I'll wait. It's fun to listen to on the porch. You could hear the tractor pulls from the house I grew up in, so it's kinda nostalgic.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
What did you ride today? How's the ribz?
Argentine Pass > Hot Rutted Garbage > Double Secret Probation > Graveyard Trails > Silver Creek Trail > Warehouse of Shark Skull Sized Rocks

WRT dem ribz: I’m slower than I was before. But they’re doing alright. Wheelies and bunny hops fire the muscle that sits directly on top of said ribz, so basically all my standard Danger Avoidance Maneuvers are less available to me. But hey, 21+ mile ride in the high country ain’t nuthin ta fuck wit.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got some work done on the workbench. Base level top (ply vs. MDF which is my replaceable surface) and 4 drawers done. Realized the handles we took off the kitchen cabinets will be perfect for putting onto these, so saved a bit of cash there.
IMG_20200815_200231_01.jpg
IMG_20200815_180757_01.jpg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Finished chainsawing neighbors tree with enough time for a ride. 2 hours in the woods, 14.5 miles. Only saw a handful of other people which was nice. Wasn't brutally hot for once, but was overcast. Post ride focal banger. Sushi for dinner, hot tub and more beers later.
How close are your nearby trails? Can you ride to them?