Quantcast

◇◇ GMT ◇◇

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Yay. Getting notifications that Edison may cut our power because of 'Fire Hazards' from Santa Ana winds. Assholes. We are at least a few miles from anything even remotely wilderness or park burn areas.

On the plus side, dumping the kids on my inlaws and the wife and I are heading to Vegas for the weekend for our anniversary. One can dream about a jackpot big enough to not have to come back to work Monday.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Paging Toshi.

I tried it in the parking garage at work and it was comically incompetent.

Main problem is that it's got one of those shifter/brake combo mounts, so everything would have to move inboard... and the brake levers are in the right spot now...
Cut off a piece of your thumb then.

/mandown

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Main problem is that it's got one of those shifter/brake combo mounts, so everything would have to move inboard... and the brake levers are in the right spot now...
The shifter has two mounting holes, if you move it to the other will that move the shifter inboard closer to the stem?
Or you can get a SRAM matchmaker that puts the shifter more inboard if the current one puts it to the right of the brake mount. (I might have one in spares)

Otherwise you'll need to buy the separate shifter clamp and as others have said, un-combo them.