Quantcast

◇◇ lördag gmt ◇◇

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I shall go outside, but need to poop first.

Today's hike should be good. It's at the spot we shuttle, but we never go down this other valley, will be interesting to see if it's any good for bikes.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
lordag? it's greek to me.

i rode a bike 20 miles yesterday. good ride. knee is bugging me, I may need to spring for a fit soon. Weird chinese stem arrives today and I can build up my dorkbike.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Dont touch me there, only my bus driver touches me there......

Had to order a new water heater annode, propane lines and O rings for the water filters for the coach. Seems the only way you know you need new ones is when you attempt to use them. These items seem to be self revelaing/alerting.

In other news,

DMV approved my continuous travelers endorsement

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

ChoLon then Hamilton (for the third time) tonight. Popping up to the house but not slush skiing tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey bruh. I ran a half marathon this morning in 1:31:59.... Good enough for 9th overall in the race. 4 miles flat, 5 miles of hills, 4 miles flat. Those hilly miles slowed me down a bit but it was still a good run. This was a good test for the Boston Marathon in three weeks. I think I'll be shooting for a 3:15 there, weather permitting.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
PSA: do not get poison oak on your eyeballs or other balls either I guess. Although, I think I’d rather have it on the gnads then the eyes. Put me on your kill list…please!

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
PSA: do not get poison oak on your eyeballs or other balls either I guess. Although, I think I’d rather have it on the gnads then the eyes. Put me on your kill list…please!
Better yet, don’t get a splinter (of presumably poison oak) in your eye! Doc just used an 18 gage needle to remove splinter. Relief is euphoric…

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Anybody have a relatively light 26", 15x100mm in their spare parts bin they'd be willing to get rid of for relatively cheap? Haley's current DTSwiss 350 hub apparently can't be converted to 15mm.

She's going to get the front off the 4x for now, but I need to get her something permanent.

Thanks

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Carport cleaned and it is a miracle.

Still can't find my new, now-misplaced shock pump.

Does anyone actually use those color-block AMS frame guard sticker kits?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Spent the AM yarding years of accumulated shit out of my deceased buddies garage. The rats had gotten into everything. Tyvek suit and a respirator got it done. Found an old cymbal that my kids seem to love banging on.

Night riding time!

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Rav4 still keeps running. Made it up to the Camp in wet conditions another year. Had to back up and get running a few more times and going down was still Sketchy. Its wet.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Drove 11 hours to ride for about 8 hours over Sat snd Sun. Had a great time. Le tired. My legs are gonna be wrecked tomorrow; hell they were wrecked this morning along with neck and shoulders. Rotorua is great and is just getting better. You could ride in the bike park for a few days now and never do the same thing twice. There’s such a great variety too. Didn’t die and got some pretty good times for a non-local newb timer. Upped my steep tech game a bit, nearly as good as when I was a teenager. :Alcoholic:

My riding bro sending a send, he nearly totally cleared the landing, gnar.
9E9F8A5D-8F95-45A3-96A7-98E108033CB7.jpeg

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A shortish wet ride. A new dumbed down flow trail in the area has attracted swarms of e-bikers. Thankfully the trails I ride were empty. I can't wait to hear all the complaints once braking bumps start to form.