Quantcast

◇☆ Fuckit Friday GMT ☆◇

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Sitting in Montreal airport. Contemplating rolling the dice and getting some poutine before the flight to Chicago.

ETA: Just received a txt that the Chicago flight was cancelled... that probably isn't good news. :think:
Get the Smoked meat. Lesters is good and you don't need to leave the Airport.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sitting in Montreal airport. Contemplating rolling the dice and getting some poutine before the flight to Chicago.

ETA: Just received a txt that the Chicago flight was cancelled... that probably isn't good news. :think:
Poutine is always a yes. Even airport poutine.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
What a effed up day. A driver called in sick and I had to pick up 5 extra transports and work two extra hours:banghead::banghead::bonk::bonk::panic::panic::panic:

My buddy drove up in my old truck with a shit eating grin. It cost him 5k to fix it on top of what he paid me but it was a better truck for less money than he had budgeted for himself. We crawled under and around it showing him where all the filters and drain points are and how all the controls work. After 16 years of owning it and driving to hell and back it was very strange watching someone else driving off in it

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

There is a Curry place in the Montreal Airport. Get the Pork chop version with Rice. Your probably already in the International terminal. Warm Sake also.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
There is a Curry place in the Montreal Airport. Get the Pork chop version with Rice. Your probably already in the International terminal. Warm Sake also.
Katsu curry is serious business. Approve.