Quantcast

○○○Frozen Friday GMT○○○

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Although it was balmy 35f out there, it felt like 3.5* during my lunch time ride. Last night's ride was even colder. Now chilling in dental surgery waiting room, waiting for implant work step 2 out of 3. :/

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
picked up brother from airport......he began the apple indoctrination with my dad.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i hope you took one for the team and drank their share of the booze
If only, no booze at these company events. I was told all "official" business events are dry. There are a few team related activities that include a bar. I miss having a fridge full of beer, but not worrying about a paycheck far outweigh that (large corporate shill vs start up or contract). :rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You keepin' your mouth shut or are you tossing in an occasional, "Fuck Apple"?
i'm at the point where i don't care anymore....it would be for my dads business so it's a tax write off...

fwiw...a friend of the family who worked for ibm for 20 years is a kool aid swilling apple guy...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Damn, mr. dentist was generous with his Novocaine needle today. Drinking beer now and it feels like a half of the glass is physically not present. :s

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Playing hooky is more fun than working (or sitting in my office writing papers as I am supposed to be doing today). I should do this more often.

Videos will have to wait until tonight due to processing and shit (GPS overlays are not working and I have no idea why, but I need to process them to change WB and exposure anyway) but initial previews of them look amazing with regard to the effect of the gimbal.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Playing hooky is more fun than working (or sitting in my office writing papers as I am supposed to be doing today). I should do this more often.

Videos will have to wait until tonight due to processing and shit (GPS overlays are not working and I have no idea why, but I need to process them to change WB and exposure anyway) but initial previews of them look amazing with regard to the effect of the gimbal.
My lunch was much disappoint... :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Nice. Did you bunny hop that stream? :D
JK, I went as fast as the snow would let me. Strava tells me there were only two riders stupid enough to be out today and only I did the fun downhill section.

I didn't bunny hop the stream but usually bunny hop the water bars. Today I just lifted the front wheel and bashed on through.

I am most proud of clearing the rock garden at the end. It's not easy in the dry! Note the trials move in the middle. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Infinitely more watchable, I figure. Getting first tracks down upper Longhorn was fun, too. :D