Quantcast

○◘•• Home Alone Heartbreak Hotel GMT ••◘○

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Meh.

Was up early so I could ride, pulled out the bike to find a flat tire, and my motivation was gone. Maybe tomorrow.

Also got age checked buying automotive electronic connector cleaner. Are people really huffing this stuff?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Meh.

Was up early so I could ride, pulled out the bike to find a flat tire, and my motivation was gone. Maybe tomorrow.

Also got age checked buying automotive electronic connector cleaner. Are people really huffing this stuff?
So what's the age cutoff for huffing it or not being able to buy it?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work, then grocery shopping and then beer and/or a short bike ride.

Looks like we might finally see some double digits temps today. Itd be nice if spring weather would come around, it's almost May, man...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning. not much on tap this weekend. surprise!
going to try and ride tomorrow, 6' away from a buddy. I'm already tired.

might make meatballs later, gotta see if I can score all the fixins'

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
totally still medicated from yesterdays cannabis dose. I have literally been pain free for the last 24 hours & slept great. nature is amazing. fuck opiates & benzos.
up at 5am.

today is grage cleanout day. yay.

think I will make a bouillabase.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
We're heading to our plot of land to do a spring cleanup. We think we might be building this fall to take advantage of the impending recession. According to a buddy of mine, construction costs are already 15% down. That would mean having a nice garage and still respect our initial budget.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Nothing starts the weekend like a 2hrs long work meeting. :banghead:

Rain tomorrow. :twitch: I'm riding this evening ~5:30PM, you are welcome to join in a socially distancing way.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Going to visit @6thElement today to look at a bike. Making a Costco stop on the way. It's time to put gas in the Subaru for the first time since [checks service log] 3/14 - when Winter Park closed. Might stop by MB and Vovlo to sit in the new V60 and current e-class wagon (if there's no AMG).

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Here. Going to visit @6thElement today to look at a bike. Making a Costco stop on the way. It's time to put gas in the Subaru for the first time since [checks service log] 3/14 - when Winter Park closed. Might stop by MB and Vovlo to sit in the new V60 and current e-class wagon (if there's no AMG).
You might want to also check out the VW Golf wagon. We really like ours (TDI Version) Drivers seat fits Wookies .

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You might want to also check out the VW Golf wagon. We really like ours (TDI Version) Drivers seat fits Wookies .
It's not the driver seat that's the issue; it's the seat behind me that needs the space.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
V60 will feel tight on headroom/A pillar sweep and also tight on second row legroom/kid seat-room.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mother. Fucker. I just realized that I forgot to adjust my bonus payout 100% into my 401(k), which is how I had planned my payroll contributions to max it out for the year. Now I have to take almost 50% of my paycheck (because all of our healthcare, daycare, etc come from my check) for the rest of the year and pay it that way. I mean, I didn't buy everything at peak in February, but fucked up my cashflow plans.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oh hey guys! Checking in... been isolated with a teen for 5 weeks... as a sub I lost my job, but I've been going to school, so between teaching and studenting the kid and I stay busy. Buffalo is still working so he keeps the flow of a regular week going for us.

Haven't been biking since they closed everything down and the rule follower in me will just wait another week. Also looking for a new bike. Gary has served me well for 12 years... time for an upgrade.

Welp.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Oh hey guys! Checking in... been isolated with a teen for 5 weeks... as a sub I lost my job, but I've been going to school, so between teaching and studenting the kid and I stay busy. Buffalo is still working so he keeps the flow of a regular week going for us.

Haven't been biking since they closed everything down and the rule follower in me will just wait another week. Also looking for a new bike. Gary has served me well for 12 years... time for an upgrade.

Welp.
:wave:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Nothing starts the weekend like a 2hrs long work meeting. :banghead:

Rain tomorrow. :twitch: I'm riding this evening ~5:30PM, you are welcome to join in a socially distancing way.
If only I hadn't told the wife I would go hiking with her this evening.

Mounted up that Butcher you gave me. Course this has revealed that my rear rim is a bit fubar after these past few rides. Hope I can fix it, otherwise its time to plow some cash into new hoops.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I ran 8 miles at the asscrack of dawn this morning. It was cold and I didn't see anybody else. I rode 44 miles on the tri bike this afternoon. It was beautiful, and EVERYONE was out on a bike, including people who obviously are new to riding bikes (no helmets, wrong side of road, can't pedal straight, etc). roflroffles