Quantcast

●○● SaTURDay ○●○ GMT

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Why good morning you ignorant sluts!

Still homeless, lost out in a bidding war against the 23 other offers. Guess offering 5% over asking wasn't good enough.

I shall have to console myself with gifts and bike rides to compensate.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Small child crawled into our bed keeping me awake last night. Did the reasonable thing and said 'fuck it' and I'm currently doing CFP study.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Big ride on deck today, better pack four (4) beers and a sandwich for this one. Gonna try to not immerse myself in election "coverage" i.e. reading forum posts from right-wing trolls. Gonna be a nice day, looks like. I should also replace that spoke I broke last night... :think:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
sitting in the camper sipping really hot espresso. Working a 2 day horse show on the banks of the Cosumnes river south of Sacramento. Last night was a mix of cattle and horse noises. I slept like a brick.

once I get motivated I will rustle up scrambled eggs and bacon

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Why good morning you ignorant sluts!

Still homeless, lost out in a bidding war against the 23 other offers. Guess offering 5% over asking wasn't good enough.

I shall have to console myself with gifts and bike rides to compensate.
Maybe you dodged a bullet, you never know.
Gonna hang out with the wife today, maybe a short solo ride later in the afternoon. Had many beers, smoked meat and cheeses at a friend's last night so a motivation to do anything is low atm.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Big ride on deck today, better pack four (4) beers and a sandwich for this one. Gonna try to not immerse myself in election "coverage" i.e. reading forum posts from right-wing trolls. Gonna be a nice day, looks like. I should also replace that spoke I broke last night... :think:
You should start with a pint, then maybe, I dunno, finish with another pint!
(don't skip extra credit) Have a blast.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You should start with a pint, then maybe, I dunno, finish with another pint!
(don't skip extra credit) Have a blast.
Roger that, kimosabe. Consider it a plan. Should I text ya when we get close to GCB? Like, when we're imbibing some extra credit at the top of Chimney, perhaps?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode the bike to work. Work all day, which sucks so much, the weather is PRIME for some good mountain biking. :(

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here. On hold with internet provider to try and score a new modem and free wheephee extenders.

Also need new PVR, old one flaked out...

"We are experiencing heavier call volumes than normal, your wait time is approximately over one hour...."

I think they developed that message so worker do not have to work....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Here. On hold with internet provider to try and score a new modem and free wheephee extenders.

Also need new PVR, old one flaked out...

"We are experiencing heavier call volumes than normal, your wait time is approximately over one hour...."

I think they developed that message so worker do not have to work....
when we needed service from our provider a while back they were way slower than usual. they said there's a lot more service calls with so many people working/schooling from home.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Mountain Lion was as crowded as I’ve ever seen it. Riding it was still satisfying. Working 5-10 PM tonight then 7-5 tomorrow, the latter covering for a colleague who detached her vitreous humor.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hello all. Mountain Lion was as crowded as I’ve ever seen it. Riding it was still satisfying. Working 5-10 PM tonight then 7-5 tomorrow, the latter covering for a colleague who detached her vitreous humor.
Falcon and LOTB were stupidly busy and based on mask usage the pandemic must be over.