Quantcast

☆☆☆●●●¿¿#sundaywhitepeoplesproblems gfmt¿¿●●●☆☆☆

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
denver/detroit/charlotte....couldn't have asked for better weather.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
how the fuck does one guy with four carry on bags even make past security screening?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I foresee eating at Denver Biscuit Company tonight.

:drool:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Meeting brokers today to see who can offer the best deal selling my place. Its going to be a busy spring selling this place, buying something in Copenhagen, finding a job and another million things I need to talk care off. I can feel I am a little stressed and the rest of the family is too.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Went out for mexican food last night. chicken enchiladascovered in mole` sauce..sooo good. Damn dogs woke me at 5 am needing to go out. We did a 15 minute walk then it was back to the camper. I slept in until 8:15 Glorious!!!

Drinking espresso and trying to motivate myself to go down and help the wife with her horse. She rides at 2 pm which means we get home around 6pm. She has taken first place in both of her Classes over the past two days

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That was my old neighborhood before leaving Denver in 1989, 1.5 blocks west of Colo BLVD on 17th. Living next to City Park was awesome. :)
New location just south of Stapleton:

http://stanleymarketplace.com/marketplace/

Meeting brokers today to see who can offer the best deal selling my place. Its going to be a busy spring selling this place, buying something in Copenhagen, finding a job and another million things I need to talk care off. I can feel I am a little stressed and the rest of the family is too.
You got an offer? :thumb: SOC 2 coming up.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I spent 2.5 hours cleaning and rearranging the garage, replete with pressure washing the floor. 8 sets of non-winter tires (4 on wheels and 33" so extra bulky and heavy) and 4 extra kid car seats take up a ton of room.

Oh, and sprinklers back on a la 'squeeb.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Note to self: don't ride most technical trail in area as first ride of the season.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
SM's old man?

No, now my parents live in Richland Wa, when they sold up they bought down, hence our constant moves towards Castle Rock. They haven't had a mortgage since the early 90s and were retired by 59.5. They like nice houses but have always avoided overpriced zip codes. From my memory where we lived was very middle class with lots of shag carpet. I'd bet money our entire neighborhood was been redeveloped.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Drinking espresso and trying to motivate myself to go down and help the wife with her horse. She rides at 2 pm which means we get home around 6pm. She has taken first place in both of her Classes over the past two days

First place deserves a better picture, you put more effort into documenting your crashes than you do your wife's success... just saying.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
No offer yet has to list it first. The one below us had tree offers the first showing. Spring is a good time to sell I think and people would like to secure a place for school start.

SOC 2?
Summer of Claus, no? Job offer was my query.

Note to self: don't ride most technical trail in area as first ride of the season.
DR? Any fun over the bars antics?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

LOL totally forgot about SOC. No job offer yet unfortunately which adds a little bit of stress but the boss has offered two months paid time in Denmark with very little work starting May if I do not secure a job before then. I think now that the place is for sale its becoming more tangible for the companies in Denmark that I am actually moving. Not easy applying for work over such a long distance.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode a bike. Ended up on a dirt road at one point and got covered in mud. Had a lakeside stout, but really should have brought MOAR beer. The ride home sucked.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
God morgen mine andre krigere i helgen. I går kveld var veldig opptatt og kjedelig. I kveld vil være en kort natt, så jeg skal gjøre undersøkelser i min norske start riktig.

Yeah, cause boom

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

No. I had to brake on an off-camber face and washed out at speed. Good long slide down a sandpaper face.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
UPDATE. there was maybe half a stout left in my pack. not ashamed to say I drank it while washing 34 pounds of mud off my bike. then went on a family greenway ride. the 7yo really needs to get into bmx, I think. All he wants to do is go fast. not a great idea on a crowded urban greenway. Now at some friends' house drinking beer and watching bball while all our kids tear it up.