Quantcast

☆☆☆Sunday Funday☆☆☆

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I very much look forward to Sunday ride day. Get some quality alone time listening to music, sipping an iced coffee, and cruising in the right lane doing the speed limit on the way to go ride my bike.

Life, is good.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Weeks behind on doing household finances, so doing that until everybody gets up then it's back to construction work. Goal is electrical and painting doors/shelves.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey lmoa. I ran 12 warm and humid miles this morning. I was ok for the first 8 miles but things unraveled a little after that. Happy to just finish that. The gingersnap cookies I made last night and coffee made good replenishment.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
was feeling lazy and lying around on my ass. wife kicked me out to go ride. rode some, sawed out three medium sized downfalls along the way. snagged some beers otw home. stay cool. it's toasty out there.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Dogs hated life last night due to fireworks.
Sounded like Mogadishu for about 8 hours, pretty impressive FU to the only state where they’re illegal.

Should stayed in Maine but didn’t want oldest to be alone amidst the fuckery.

Slept in til almost 10, which never happens, and should probably make something happen with this day. Maybe.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
A6B6CEF1-83B9-47EA-B215-3C0B5870586D.jpeg

Put up a third floating shelf for the kids’ Lego, channeling my inner Stoney-contractor spirit animal. Note photo obtained from a supine position on the couch.

I’m going to head in to work after putting the baby to bed tonight and get my “Monday” work out of the way via time shifting magic.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Bailed early from my folks place because no ac and 90+° heat. Fuck that. Was originally planning on coming home Tuesday. Still think I'm gonna take the next 2 days off because why the fuck not.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Bailed early from my folks place because no ac and 90+° heat. Fuck that. Was originally planning on coming home Tuesday. Still think I'm gonna take the next 2 days off because why the fuck not.
MAKE ALOTTA WINGS

just talked to parents. prolly not heading to ME this summer, as mom is super stressed out. she did go to the dr. last week and is gonna try some meds. not sure if the'll help with what is obviously alzheimers/dementia, but we'll see.

gonna chat with teh wife tonight and figure out a good august bugout plan. need to gtfo for a week or two. prolly mtns. somewhere in western nc.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
MAKE ALOTTA WINGS

just talked to parents. prolly not heading to ME this summer, as mom is super stressed out. she did go to the dr. last week and is gonna try some meds. not sure if the'll help with what is obviously alzheimers/dementia, but we'll see.

gonna chat with teh wife tonight and figure out a good august bugout plan. need to gtfo for a week or two. prolly mtns. somewhere in western nc.
I do plan on making some wings in the near future.

My parents have a pool which was nice to float around in for the week, but enough was enough.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to a friends pool party. Her grandkids were out of control. I cooked food for them and left. It was awkward being out in Public. I don't drink like that anymore. 2 Beers and Glass of whisky and I am done. I made clubhouse chickens sammichs. I made them with Gruryere and Pumpernickel breads. Uncured Bacon was so good. She had alot of bad moldy leftover food in her disgusting fridge.