Quantcast

☆ Friday GMT ☆

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
won some money playing dice last nite at the bar. it was fun. been trying to manifest abundance. I think its working.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Morning Monkey.

Adventure drive this morning through the woods to the chiropractor to start my day. Should be good, just need a little more light so I don't clip any wildlife. Got meds yesterday, see how they do. From what the doc said, they are pretty weak, but should help. All this talk in the PAWN forum of opioid addiction has me all sorts of :tinfoil:

Lets all be safe out there, ok? Happy Friday.
high cbd edibles?
I was on some heavy duty shit after my injury & then oxy for a few weeks once I got out of the hospital. Weened my self off the oxy really quickly with edibles. loved the 1:1 chocolates I get here.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
OMG I hate goat cheese.
Living in France was a cheesy eye opener for me in my twenties....
how long were you there, and where? My grandfather was a producer of Pont L'Évesque and Camembert... when it's done right, my Dog is that shit ever good.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My two most essential discoveries after having lived in the US for 15 years: the existence of dingleberries and Fromunda cheese.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
FYI Rampage just starting now for anyone able and interested enough to watch.
the have been throwing down in the practice. amazing the progression that has happened in the sport. I rmember when they were just hucking cliffs.

Nothing like going in to a weekend knowing that next week is going to be worse than this one. Better make this weekend count.

My first 'cross race is in a week. I've been thinking about riding my bike a lot lately, so I should be fine. :rolleyes:
I might be swinging through Hershey on Friday. Got RV parking at the brewery yet? And pay attention to your cell phone, plz...

But it's so good on a McD's cheeseburger!!
Barf...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... Haley fell off the monkey bars and her arm is very badly swollen and she can't move it. Off to urgent care they go.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
A nice evening ride is in the books. 10 miles, a little slippy - just enough to have some fun on wet roots and leaves. I am getting the new bike dialed, finally.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode bikes with the kid when we got home. Putting them to bed. Then ordering pizza and amazing wood fired wings, drinking beers, hitting the shed, and watching stranger things season 2.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode bikes with the kid when we got home. Putting them to bed. Then ordering pizza and amazing wood fired wings, drinking beers, hitting the shed, and watching stranger things season 2.
Good call.

My choice tonight was either; ride in the dark, watch Rampage or watch Stranger Things. Opting to watch Rampage w/ beer(s), due to needing to be up and out the door at 8am for a ride.